Page 55 of 401 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    தனக்கு எல்லாம் தெரிந்திருந்தும் அதை பகிரங்கமாக விளம்பரப் படுத்திக் கொள்ளாத அந்த படிக்காத மேதையின் கத்திச் சண்டைக் காட்சிக்காகவே வெள்ளி விழா ஓடியிருக்க வேண்டிய படம். அடுத்தடுத்து தொடர்ச்சியாக படங்கள் வந்து முந்தைய படத்தின் வெற்றியை பாதித்தது தான் நாம் கண்ட பலன். பிளாசாவில் கடைசி வரை அரங்கு நிறைந்த காட்சிகளுடன்ஓடிய படம் என் தம்பி. ஒவ்வொரு காட்சியிலும் எத்தனையோ ரசிகர்கள் இந்தக் கத்திச் சண்டைக்காகவே காத்திருந்தது மறக்க முடியாதது. ஒளிப்பதிவு நுணுக்கமா தெரியும், இசை நுணுக்கமா தெரியும், டைமிங்கா தெரியும், படத்தொகுப்பா தெரியும், இப்படி ஒரு படத்தின் அத்தனை தொழில் நுட்பங்களையும் தெரிந்திருந்தும் அவரவர்களுடைய தொழிலுக்கு மரியாதை கொடுத்து அவர்களுடைய உள்ளுணர்வுகளை மதித்தவர் நடிகர் திலகம். அதற்கு இந்தப் படமும் ஒரு சான்று.

வாசு சார், பிடியுங்கள்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Ragavendhran sir,

நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raghavendar Sir,
    + 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 %

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry Mr. Gopal When i saw the article in behindwoods I thought it would be appropriate to be posted I am sorry. I mentioned the source of article from Behindwoods

Also regarding the Gouravam article I saw the article in website . I sincerely apologize for my mistake. I hereby make sure that I don't post others work.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake Mr. Karthik, Mr. Gopal

I beg the pardon really sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Naan Vaazha Vaipen

I was fabulous not to forget about songs especially 2 immortal songs: 1. Enthan ponvaname 2. Agayamele)
    Comedy track by Thengai Srinivasan, News Varadarajan, Ammukutty Puspamala
    Suppoted by : Pandari bai,KR Vijaya, Jaiganesh, Senthamarai, Major, Cid Saknuthala, Master Babloo, VKR, MRR Vasu, Poornam Viswanathan & Others.
    Produced by Mrs. KR Vijaya- the banner under her original name – Valli Nayagi movies
    Directed by veteran : D. Yoganand

Plot:
    Ravi , working in travels happens to travel with a person who is murdered on a rainy night . He has a family consisting of his small brother, sister & Mother. He is in love with Neela(KR Vijaya) who is a lawyer & her brother is Jaiganesh, a public prosecutor

Ravi suffers from a head ache which might lead to his death . Therefore to safeguard his family from financial distress he setups a murder trapping himself for a crime that he has not committed.
    He is served with capital punishment but successfully operated . Now Ravi does not want to go to graveyard & reveals the truth to Neela but everything is beyond control
    Now Ravi escapes from hospital & tries to find the hidden truth .His investigations leads him to meet Michael D Souza (Rajini), a petty thief with a good heart. He offers to bail him out as he knows the real culprit but Major the real culprit kills Rajini. Rajini in death bed saves NT as per the promise given to NT family
    That is Naan Vaazha Vaipen

Though nothing to rave about NT performance( as it’s a cakewalk for him) watch out for brilliant performances of Rajini, good songs, air tight screen play, of course good chemistry of NT with Rajini

After seeing the movie NT exclaimed the whole movie rests on Rajini’s character & not on me such was the character of Rajini. It was a sheer magnanimity of Nt to allow a budding actor to share equal credits with a veteran

Also it shows that Nt was not very keen to perform only hero roles but preferred sidekick roles if the role has acting scope

The movie had a good run at box office

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rangan_08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thirisoolam, 3 shows @ Agasthya theatre from y'day.
    Perhaps life is just that. A Dream and a Fear. -- Joseph Conrad

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நான் வாழ வைப்பேன் எந்தன் பொன் வண்ணமே நான் சிறு வயதில்(!) அதிகம் முணுமுணுத்த பாடல்
    திருத்தேரில் சாங் குட் டூயட்.
    அண்ணனும் ரஜினியும மோதும் காட்சி உண்டே-கிளைமாக்ஸ் நல்லா இருக்கும்

nt அவர்கள் மற்ற நடிகர்களுடன் நடிக்க தயங்கியதில்லை
    அவர் வளர்ந்து வந்த போதும், பின் சாம்ராஜ்யத்தின் சக்கரவர்த்தி ஆன
    பின்பும், ஜூனியர் நடிகர்களை, பிரதாநபடுத்தி நடித்து கொடுத்தார்.
    இது போல் செய்தவர வேறு நடிகர் இல்லை.

இந்த மனது வேறு யாருக்கும் வராது-இதை பற்றி ஒரு தனி இணையமே நடத்தலாம்
    தமிழ் கூறும் உலகம் இதை நன்றி உணர்ச்சியுடன் பாராட்ட கடமை பட்டுள்ளது.
    Vazga Sivaji pugaz

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நடிகர் திலகம் ஒரு சகாப்தம் என்ற தலைப்பில் இன்றைய [01.07.2012] தினமணி நாளிதழில் வெளிவந்துள்ள கட்டுரை