Page 36 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    'karnan' 100 day special by Raj Tv

vasudevan
    Last edited by vasudevan31355; 25th June 2012 at 07:57 PM.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Karnan' 100 Days Celebration at Sathyam,

Thanks to searchtamilmovies.com

vasudevan
    Last edited by vasudevan31355; 25th June 2012 at 08:04 PM.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber KCSHEKAR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Vasudevan sir, Pammalar sir, Ragavendran Sir,

Karnan 100th Day celebrations Photo & Video coverage are very nice. Thanks
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    Nadigarthilagam Sivaji SamooganalaPeravai
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sivaji.peravai

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pammalar View Post
    [size=6][color=green][b]கணிப்பொறியியலின் தந்தையான
    ஏலன் ட்யூரிங்(Alan Turing) அவர்களுக்கும்,

கலையுலகத் தந்தையின் "கர்ணன்" காவியத்துக்கும் என்ன சம்பந்தம்..!!

ஒரு உன்னதமான ஒற்றுமை இருக்கிறது..!!

[size=4][color=blue]

பக்தியுடன்,
    பம்மலார்.
    Fantastic one. Hats off Pammalar.
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    கர்ணன் 101-வது நாள் விழாவையொட்டி நடிகர்திலகம் சிவாஜி சமூகநலப் பேரவை சார்பில் 24-06 -2012 காலை சத்யம் திரையரங்க வாயிலில் நடைபெற்ற எளிய விழா

Last edited by KCSHEKAR; 25th June 2012 at 09:32 PM.
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    கர்ணன் 100 நாட்களை கடந்து ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் இந்த நாள் ஒவ்வொரு சிவாஜி ரசிகரும் மகிழத்தக்க, பெருமைப்படத்தக்க பொன்னாள் என்றால் மிகையாகாது.
    Last edited by KCSHEKAR; 25th June 2012 at 09:30 PM.
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    கர்ணன் 101-வது நாள் விழாவையொட்டி நடிகர்திலகம் சிவாஜி சமூகநலப் பேரவை சார்பில் நடிகர்திலகத்தின் சிலைக்கு மலரலங்காரம் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தது.

Last edited by KCSHEKAR; 25th June 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear all - I'm Ravikumar - a new visitor - great work by you all and my compliments

Dear all - I'm Ravikumar - a new visitor to this great hub . I just wrote to Mr.KCSekhar without realizing I could reply thro this hub itself - I repeat my mail to him :

Dear Mr. KCSekhar

Greetings ! I m diehard fan of NT and regular visitor of thread of all the parts . Very happy and Proud of being NTs fan and Im really astonished to see the way you people nourish and nurture the threads against many odds. The painstaking efforts of all of yours demonstrate how much NT has impacted every one of you and how we all remain united in praising his glory after many years of his passing away . I registered in the hub but unable to post my comments and no feedback from the hub moderator about the status of my registration. Though I cannot contribute inputs like you all , in a small way I can add value addition to the hub . Can u kindly post this compliments of mine in NT-Part 10 which will indicate there are fans waiting outside the hub too. Karnans 100 day celebration was magnificent and all clippings are commendable. I carry a sad feeling why such celebration is not owned by great actors like NB , Kamal , Rajini and not a single word is so far uttered by anyone from film industry . This celebration was supposed to be held in the midst of CM and other celebrities but finally nothing that sort happened . Leave alone it is NT movie but as a revolution never happened before for any re-release , people at the helm of affairs could have acknowledged in their wisdoms. It is so unfortunate we dont celebrate our own victories but remain in mute but express our voice when the stuff does not deserve at all.

You and many are extremely contributing well in the hub and Ill be fortunate If I could also join you all . Im CFO of L&T Metro project in Hyderabad and my contact no is +917702444127

With kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan31355 View Post
    டியர் பாரிஸ்டர் சார்,

தங்கள் அன்பு உள்ளத்திற்கு நன்றி. நேற்று கர்ணன் வெற்றி விழாவில் தங்கள் அருமை நண்பர் திரு ஆனந்த் அவர்களை சந்தித்து பெருமகிழ்வுற்றேன். பலநாள் பழகிய நண்பராக அவர் என்னிடம் உரையாடியது மிக சந்தோஷமாய் இருந்தது.(பார்க்கவும் அவர் எஸ்.பி.சௌத்ரி போலத்தான் இருக்கிறார்)

தங்கள் அருமை தகப்பனார் உடல்நலம் நலிவுற்றிருப்பத்தையும், அதன் காரணமாக தாங்கள் விழாவிற்கு வரமுடியாமல் போன சூழ்நிலையையும் திரு ஆனந்த் அவர்கள் தெரிவித்தார்.

இறைவன் அருளாலும், இறைவனுக்கும் மேலான நம் இதய தெய்வத்தின் அருளாலும் தங்கள் தந்தையார் பூரண உடல் நலம் பெற்று நீடு வாழவேண்டும் என்பதே எங்கள் அனைவரது பிரார்த்தனையுமாகும்.

vasudevan

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan31355 View Post
    டியர் பாரிஸ்டர் சார்,

தங்கள் அன்பு உள்ளத்திற்கு நன்றி. நேற்று கர்ணன் வெற்றி விழாவில் தங்கள் அருமை நண்பர் திரு ஆனந்த் அவர்களை சந்தித்து பெருமகிழ்வுற்றேன். பலநாள் பழகிய நண்பராக அவர் என்னிடம் உரையாடியது மிக சந்தோஷமாய் இருந்தது.(பார்க்கவும் அவர் எஸ்.பி.சௌத்ரி போலத்தான் இருக்கிறார்)

தங்கள் அருமை தகப்பனார் உடல்நலம் நலிவுற்றிருப்பத்தையும், அதன் காரணமாக தாங்கள் விழாவிற்கு வரமுடியாமல் போன சூழ்நிலையையும் திரு ஆனந்த் அவர்கள் தெரிவித்தார்.

இறைவன் அருளாலும், இறைவனுக்கும் மேலான நம் இதய தெய்வத்தின் அருளாலும் தங்கள் தந்தையார் பூரண உடல் நலம் பெற்று நீடு வாழவேண்டும் என்பதே எங்கள் அனைவரது பிரார்த்தனையுமாகும்.

vasudevan
    Dear Vasudevan Sir,

Many Many Thanks for your kind words...My father is getting normal slowly. With all your prayers am sure, god will give him better health that would help him to uplift his moral.

anbirkum undoe adaikkum thaazh !

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome Mr. Ravikumar. Probably the actors you have mentioned are spell bound and unable to digest this sort of a phoenix like reincarnation of NT reestablishing the fact that NT remains the supremo of Tamil Cinema forever, whoever comes or goes. NT is not a wilting plant with withering leaves but he is always a budding and blossoming timeless emperor like Karnan's divine father, the Sun who rules us. Probably these actors might also have thought whether it will be possible for their movies to recreate a magic like this after 50 years! With time, all these actors' movies meet with the natural death while Karnan will again and again emerge as if it is a new movie with freshness with our NT's macho presence!