Page 317 of 401 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4005

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adiram View Post
    Rightly said Gopal sir,

When 'Pallandu Vaazhga' screened recently in Mahalakshmi talkies, they put some banners attacking indirectly and directly our NT, and they were published in that thread also.

even after seen that, some of our fans are 'mudhugu sorinjing' there.
    Dear Adiram,

I understand your agony.

You can mention directly the names of our fans who are "Mudhugu Sorinjing" there !

Everybody knows who are participating in "MT Thread". There are only 3 Names everybody get to see there contributing something or the other and i will make it easier for you now. It is Mr.Vasudevan (Neyveli), Myself and Mr.Raghavender. Few names do appear very very rarely but definitely not for contribution.. that includes yourself, Mr.Khalnayak, Ms.Vankv atleast for scolding those who "Mudhugu Sorinjing".

I am talking about myself on "Mudhugu Sorinjing" as I cannot comment about other friends..ONLY THEY can say whether they are "Mudhugu Sorinjing" in the other thread or not.

I have definitely "Mudhugu Sorinjing" but that is only to remove any dust or dirt and to keep things clean..!

You don't have to be indirect among ourselves ! Please take the liberty to make it straight ! No offense atleast from my end !

The only mystery that many of us in this thread do not understand as i could read from the thread it when any adverse comment is started by one person..say "X", immediately Mr.Y appears, Mr.Z appears and they just Van..ishes within no time...The time differences of the comment too is just around 5 - 20 minutes ! May be since i have identified the time frame, those names for this post may not pass comment in quick time frame.....deliberately to disprove what i have identified and written..Who knows, may be they will not pass any comment at all for this !!

I was just wondering how am i going to understand the mystery behind it so that it gets exposed atleast at some point in time. Honestly, that mystery is too strong for me..Hmmm.....As of now, I can only put up a song of The pride of Tamizhnadu - Nadigar Thilagam on what is running in my mind and may be to an extent others who have the same thought !!

Last edited by Sowrirajan Sree; 2nd May 2013 at 02:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam Ramajayam View Post
    ORIGINALLY MGR was booked almost shooting dates finalised suddenly sridhar wanted togo for the movie with NT and uponhearing the news mgr advised to drop the idea since nadodi mannan resumbles the story and it was fast progressing that time hence the confusion. later they have dropped the idea of making. it has come in pesum padam and similar magazines.thanks the way given for NT otherwise we would have lost a amazing picure.
    Ramajayam sir,
    Thanks for the information. I never knew this and this is definitely a news to me..!
    So nice of you to have shared !
    SRS

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam Ramajayam View Post
    ORIGINALLY MGR was booked almost shooting dates finalised suddenly sridhar wanted togo for the movie with NT and uponhearing the news mgr advised to drop the idea since nadodi mannan resumbles the story and it was fast progressing that time hence the confusion. later they have dropped the idea of making. it has come in pesum padam and similar magazines.thanks the way given for NT otherwise we would have lost a amazing picure.
    SRS & SR sirs,

I don’t think so. May be some other reason.

Out of two roles in Uthama Puthiran, one role is nallavan and another is kettavan, drinking ‘somabaanam’ and all. But ‘he' never wished to act as kettavan in any films and spoil his IMAGE in any way, particularly among lady fans. Even it is dual roles, both of them will be nallavans only and will never be a kettavan. You take any films ‘he’ acted.

But for NT, he never bothered about his image and act in any role, whether it is Uthama Puthiran or Ennaippol oruvan, when one of the roles will be kettavan..

Junior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இனிய நண்பர் திரு கோபால்

மக்கள் திலகம் திரியை நீங்கள் படித்து வருவது அறிந்து மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி .

மக்கள் திலகம் திரியில் மக்கள் திலகம் புகழ் பாடும் செய்திகள் பதிவிடும் நண்பர்களின் பதிவுகள் உங்களுக்கு தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் உங்களுக்கு மட்டும் பிடிக்காமல் இருக்கலாம் .பலர் விரும்பி பார்க்கிறார்கள் . பாராட்டுகிறார்கள் .பதிவிடுகிறார்கள்

அதே நேரத்தில் திரியில் பிறர் மனம் நோகும் படி பதிவிட்டால் உடனுக்குடன் நண்பர்களுக்கு அந்த தவறை செய்ய வேண்டாம் என்றும் கேட்டு கொள்கிறோம் .

திரு கண்ணன் அவர்களின் பதிவில் இருந்த சுவாரசியாமான பகுதிகளை மட்டும் பதிவிட்டேன் .இதில் எந்த தவறும் இல்லை .

பரந்த மனம் படைத்த நண்பர்களின் பதிவுகளை என்றும் வரவேற்கும்

உங்கள் பதிவுகளை ரசிக்கும்
    நட்புடன்
    வினோத்

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by esvee View Post
    இனிய நண்பர் திரு கோபால்

மக்கள் திலகம் திரியை நீங்கள் படித்து வருவது அறிந்து மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி .

மக்கள் திலகம் திரியில் மக்கள் திலகம் புகழ் பாடும் செய்திகள் பதிவிடும் நண்பர்களின் பதிவுகள் உங்களுக்கு தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் உங்களுக்கு மட்டும் பிடிக்காமல் இருக்கலாம் .பலர் விரும்பி பார்க்கிறார்கள் . பாராட்டுகிறார்கள் .பதிவிடுகிறார்கள்

அதே நேரத்தில் திரியில் பிறர் மனம் நோகும் படி பதிவிட்டால் உடனுக்குடன் நண்பர்களுக்கு அந்த தவறை செய்ய வேண்டாம் என்றும் கேட்டு கொள்கிறோம் .

திரு கண்ணன் அவர்களின் பதிவில் இருந்த சுவாரசியாமான பகுதிகளை மட்டும் பதிவிட்டேன் .இதில் எந்த தவறும் இல்லை .

பரந்த மனம் படைத்த நண்பர்களின் பதிவுகளை என்றும் வரவேற்கும்

உங்கள் பதிவுகளை ரசிக்கும்
    நட்புடன்
    வினோத்
    வினோத் சார்,
    நிறைய search பண்ணினால் , இதை விட சுவாரஸ்யமாக ,எங்கள் திரியில் பாராட்டு பெரும் விதமாக எங்களுக்கும் நிறைய கிடைக்கும். அது தேவையில்லை என்பது எனது அபிப்ராயம். உங்கள் வள்ளல் தன்மையை நீங்கள் எழுதி கொண்டால், அதற்கு ஒன்றும் மாற்று கருத்தில்லை. ஆனால் எதிர் முகாம், சமையல் காரன் பெண் கல்யாணத்துக்கு வந்தான், தோட்டக்காரன் பையன் கல்யாணத்துக்கு வந்தான், அங்கு 2000 கிடைத்தது, நாங்கள் 50000 கொடுத்தோம் என்பது போன்ற non -verifiable informations தவிர்க்க படலாம். நீங்கள் சமீபத்தில் எங்கள் திரியை கவனித்தால்,எங்களுக்குள் கருத்து வேறுபாடு (அறிவும்,சர்ச்சையும் தவிர்க்க முடியாது) ஏற்படுமே தவிர, மற்றவர்களை குறை சொல்லும் எதுவும் பெரும்பாலும் வருவதில்லை. கலிய பெருமாள் சாரிடமும் ,இதையே வலியுறுத்தினேன்.Let us maintain mutual decorum .
    இப்படிக்கு,
    உலகத்திலே ஒருவன் என உயர்ந்து நிற்கும் ஒரே தமிழனின் நிரந்தர பக்தன்
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 2nd May 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Junior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    DEAR GOPAL SIR

IT'S ALL RIGHT .

MY FAVOURITE SCENE IN UYARNTHA MANIDHAN . HOPE YOU ALSO LIKE THIS .

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote: "Few names do appear very very rarely but definitely not for contribution.. that includes yourself, Mr.Khalnayak, Ms.Vankv atleast for scolding those who "Mudhugu Sorinjing".

I don’t feel compel to answer ‘Doubting Thomas’s but the illusion of some MT members seems interesting. Peeped through their keyhole for a few seconds only to realise it’s a funny farm after all!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஐயோ போதுமே, இந்த ஆள் மாறாட்ட பிரச்சினை. உண்மை என்னவென்றால், ராகவேந்தர்,வாசுதேவன்,சாரதா,கார்த்திக்,ஆதிராம் , கல்நாயக், வனஜா எல்லா பெயரிலும் பதிவிடுபவன் நானேதான். ஹஹ் ஹஹ் ஹஹ் ஹா . இப்போது புரிந்ததா?
    அஹம் பிரம்மாஸ்மி!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ofcourse !

Quote Originally Posted by Vankv View Post
    Quote: "Few names do appear very very rarely but definitely not for contribution.. that includes yourself, Mr.Khalnayak, Ms.Vankv atleast for scolding those who "Mudhugu Sorinjing".

I dont feel compel to answer Doubting Thomass but the illusion of some MT members seems interesting. Peeped through their keyhole for a few seconds only to realise its a funny farm after all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankv View Post

I dont feel compel to answer Doubting Thomass but the illusion of some MT members seems interesting. Peeped through their keyhole for a few seconds only to realise its a funny farm after all!

Ofcourse YES, you DO feel compelled else this quote would not have appeared here !

And Oh...there it is ! ..come on ! You got confused because you did the cut and paste of a partial paragraph and not the full one....Appearing as if confused thyself thereby trying to confuse others will expose the unexposed more and more ...that is the law of exposition.

Please put up the first paragraph in full...so that others will also know that when i mentioned about "contribution" it was "contribution" in another thread and not here..!

"Doubting Thomas" ? Gone are those era of Doubting Thomas's ! These days, there are only Thomases who writes after getting convinced and with conviction !

Awaiting your next move ! Good luck

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    here we go, a funny farm member!!