Page 293 of 401 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 4005

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the so called and self boasting "Intellectuals" always think what they do is of high standards and when they see someone new who does something it is human nature that they display a sense of urgency in trying to defame (or) bring down the morale of the new one rather than encouraging. They are not to be blamed as they always feel that insecurity and the complex of inferiority that makes them to think they are superior over others and try to "boss" everybody. Seldom, they know they are beating around the bush with their own thinking, thinking that they are intellectuals and only they are intelligent enough to write. It is high time they realise, their big brother attitude if displayed one more time, will get the right treatment.

Amidst these "intellectuals" there are some parasites too, who always make a living out of the so called intellectuals by praising among themselves and supporting, thinking that they are replying to those who are genuine and straightforward. Seldom, these "Jaalraas" (as they call in Tamizh) have displayed their guts in sensibly understanding the purpose of the agenda oh...am sorry...when there is no sense..how can we expect sensibility... All one could do is Pity these mongers and leave them to live their life.

there are one more category...these category try to poke nose between neighbours and try to test either of them on the knowledge....When they get a reply of their expectation...they just vanish with the wind (when i say vanish with the wind, they are present along with the wind) and try to ignite the fire by various means and ways..What to do...it is their survival..! Let them Survive..! After all, Our Nadigar Thilagam has seen, faced such miscreants worst than this..and his fans now face the same backstabbers..!

There is a proverb in Tamizh....Aada theriyaadhavalukku Miththam Konalaaam !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neyveli Vasudevan sir,

Thanks for the happy news about the release of 'Naan Vaazha Vaippen' and beautiful poster designs. (the third one is not that much attractive, but first two are excellent)

Plus points:

1) New Print
    2) NO CINEMASCOPE (thank God), converting 35mm to cinemascope will definitely cut head and legs.

Should be well advertised and good theatres should be fixed.

Advance congrats to distributors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adiram View Post
    Gopalji,

Do you think that I have accepted it..?. Who knows, I may be the 7th one.

(regarding spelling, you have understood what I wanted to tell. thats enough. We are not writing exam. If so, what about the people writing 'b4' for 'before'?)
    Dear Adiram,
    You dont have to have any doubts on that. You are the 7th one !! I am giving you a confirmation on behalf of you. You dont have to have a double stands on that

Some people believe that irritating others is only their forte but when they see a competitor who is giving it back to them, they are taken by shock and express an imbalanced state of mind and involve in narrating a big brother tone..forgetting that, they would get back thrice as reply..!

I dont want to be indirect and I would like to make it direct to you Thiru.Adiram..Mr.Gopal first learn to change his tone of big brother attitude and respect fellow hubbers. When someone makes a mistake, everyone has the right to express the right way of doing things in the way that would not sound offensive. Forgetting this, and addressing people the way he wants will no longer be tolerated and he will get better than the best if he repeats this to me one more time.

Who is he to comment on the visuals that i put here saying everybody has computers...everybody has all pictures of him bla..bla..bla...and what right has he got to ask me to be spectator? If he thinks what he writes as "Ulaga Athisayam as valid contribution", i too have my reservations about it. am sorry, I may even call that as paragraphs of written diarrhea.

But I have not mentioned anything like that isn't it? You wanted to know what I know about Maruthanayagam and therefore, i wrote a paragraph what has been quoted in history and not from my imagination and i will also continue to write the rest of it.

Similarly, another person is joining and beating the Jalraa by quoting one imaginary jail story...i can quote 1000s of it for their self boasting and self appreciation and garlanding each other episodes...Let them not try to meddle with me..! I will not keep quiet and plead and they can be 100% sure that they will back thrice of their contribution.

I park the discussion here ! I am not here to irritate anyone ! But if anyone try to irritate anyone here, I will irritate the person who irritates others !!

SRS

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சௌரி ராஜன்,
    உன் ஆங்கில கடிதம் கொஞ்சம் சுத்தமாக படிக்கும் படி உள்ளது.உன்னை வர வேற்று விட்டு, அவரவர் வேலையை பார்த்து கொண்டிருந்த போது ,எங்கள் திரியை இன்னொரு திரியில் விமரித்தது நீ. இது ஒரு தேவையற்ற வேலை. பிறகு ,ஒழுங்காக போய் கொண்டிருந்த திரியில், கமலை சீண்டி ,அது சார்பாக Joe , சதீஷ் ,என்னை சீண்டி என்னதான் சாதிக்க பார்க்கிறாய்? நான் intellectual என்பதை உன் மாதிரி ஆட்கள் நடுவில் நிரூபிப்பது எனக்கு அவசியமற்றது. பதிலுக்கு பதில் பேசுவது குழந்தைத்தனம். உன் தப்பை உணர்ந்து உருப்படியாய் ஏதேனும் பண்ணு. என்னுடன் வாலாட்டாதே. இங்கிருக்கும் அத்தனை பேருக்கும் உன்னையும், என்னையும் தெரியும். பேசாமல், பார்வையாளனாய் தொடரு. தங்களீஷ் பதிவுகளை நிறுத்தி தொலை.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 21st April 2013 at 05:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpat View Post
    ஒரு சிறைச் சாலைக்கு,புதிய கைதி வந்து சேர்கிறார்.முதல் நாள் மாலை சிறையில் உள்ள அனைவரும் உள்ளே ஒரு மரத்தடியில் ஒன்று சேர்வது கண்டு தானும் அங்கு செல்கிறார்.அங்கு ஒருவர எழுந்து 172 என்று சொல்ல அனைவரும் கைக் கொட்டி சிரிக்கிறார்கள்.பிறகு இன்னொருவர் வந்து 33 என்று சொல்ல அனைவரும் விழுந்து விழுந்து சிரிக்கிறார்கள்.நம்மவருக்கோ ஒன்றும் விளங்கவில்லை .அருகில் இருப்பவர் சொல்கிறார் :

"அது ஒன்னும் இல்ல தம்பி!இந்த ஜெயிலுக்கே பல ஆண்டுகளாக ஒரே ஒருjoke புஸ்தகம்தான் இருந்தது.அதுவும் கிழிந்துபோய் விட்டது.அதை பலமுறை படித்திருக்கும் இவர்கள்,அந்த புஸ்தகத்தின் பக்க .எண்ணை ஒருவர் சொல்ல அந்த பக்கத்தில் உள்ள joke நினைவில் கொண்டு வந்து அனைவரும் சிரிக்கின்றனர்."

இதை கேட்டு நம் புதுமுகத்திற்கும் ஒரு ஆசை.நாமும் ஒரு joke சொன்னால்?

அடுத்த நாளும் கூட்டம் கூடுகிறது.இவர் நடுவில் போய் நிற்கிறார். 67 என்கிறார்.ஒருவர் முகத்திலும் ஈயாடவில்லை.திடுக்கிட்ட இவர் 99 என அப்போவும் ஒரே அமைதி.அவமானம் தாங்காமல் தன் இடத்திற்கு வந்த அவரைப்பார்த்து முன்னவர் சொல்கிறார் ,"தம்பி joke தெரிந்தா மட்டும் போதாது அதை சரியான முறையில் சொல்லவும் தெரிந்திருக்கவேண்டும்!"

copy & paste செய்வதில் குஞ்சென்றும் மூப்பென்றுமுண்டோ?
    தத்தரிகிட தத்தரிகிட தித்தோம்!
    Am sorry ..I have not understood it..May be because I have not gone to Jail. People who had gone to jail may be can understand it better...Looks like Criminal Jokes !

172 and 33 and everybody laughs is because of the quality of the content..! but when a new comer says 67 and 99, the same intellectuals could not smile because they have forgotten even though they have read it multiple times...Also, they were surprised as to how come this new comer was able to understand and say the code numbers and further in their inferiority complex feared that he might outshine everybody. Therefore, with a single motive of extending their non-cooperation and demoralising the new comer, they didn't smile pretending as if they did not understand and choose to remain as dumb struck...!

Further, if you notice one dumb fellow says "it is not enough if you know the joke but you should also know how to say". Whereas in the above mentioned story...these dumb fellows just quoted 172 and 33...which are just numbers....where is the question of mentioning how to say the joke when only numbers are quoted? This itself is an ample proof that they are stuck with high level of fear factor and inferiority complex and therefore opted to act superior over the new comer...

ESSENCE :
    The failure of existing Kaidhis is their fear factor and insecurity and the success of new comer lied in his quoting the numbers !

MORAL :
    Never Under estimate a new comer !! He may prove much much superior than those who try to act smart !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    சௌரி ராஜன்,
    உன் ஆங்கில கடிதம் கொஞ்சம் சுத்தமாக படிக்கும் படி உள்ளது.உன்னை வர வேற்று விட்டு, அவரவர் வேலையை பார்த்து கொண்டிருந்த போது ,எங்கள் திரியை இன்னொரு திரியில் விமரித்தது நீ. இது ஒரு தேவையற்ற வேலை. பிறகு ,ஒழுங்காக போய் கொண்டிருந்த திரியில், கமலை சீண்டி ,அது சார்பாக Joe , சதீஷ் ,என்னை சீண்டி என்னதான் சாதிக்க பார்க்கிறாய்? நான் intellectual என்பதை உன் மாதிரி ஆட்கள் நடுவில் நிரூபிப்பது எனக்கு அவசியமற்றது. பதிலுக்கு பதில் பேசுவது குழந்தைத்தனம். உன் தப்பை உணர்ந்து உருப்படியாய் ஏதேனும் பண்ணு. என்னுடன் வாலாட்டாதே. இங்கிருக்கும் அத்தனை பேருக்கும் உன்னையும், என்னையும் தெரியும். பேசாமல், பார்வையாளனாய் தொடரு. தங்களீஷ் பதிவுகளை நிறுத்தி தொலை.
    Periyavarae.....Naavadakkam...! Naavadakkam !

I had already warned you multiple times of mind your tongue ! Dont show your big brother attitude to me, I caution you again. Who the hell are you to command me Mr.Gopal? If you are so hard pressed to command, go and do it with your people at home and who will tolerate you and Not me OK. ..Beware !

First you be matured enough to learn and address people the right way. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TELL WHAT I SHOULD DO ! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !

I NEVER COMMITTED ANY MISTAKE SO WHY THE HELL SHOULD I REALISE IT?....WHEN a person like you who commit ONLY Mistake and You keep relaxed..Why the hell I should listen to your meaningless diarrhea?

For me, all Threads are same ! I don't differentiate ! Don't try to boss around ! I have equally given a solid reply to a different question in the OTHER Thread too !

Try to be neutral and appreciate merits and depreciate demerits of whoever it is ! If you feel am irritating you, You dont read it man ! Simple !!!

To put it more simple, Don't Teach Your Father ...How to ........ ! Ok !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan31355 View Post
    மகிழ்ச்சியான செய்தி.

வெகு விரைவில் வெள்ளித்திரையில் மீண்டும் தலைவரின் 'நான் வாழ வைப்பேன்'

'நடிகர் திலகம் 360 டிகிரி' அளிக்கும் 'நான் வாழ வைப்பேன்' திரைக்காவியம் எல்லாம் முடிந்து அருமையான பிரிண்டில் வெளிவரத் தயார் நிலையில் உள்ளது. (சினிமாஸ்கோப் இல்லை). சென்னையில் வெளியிட திரையரங்கு உரிமையாளர்களிடம் பேசப்பட்டு வருகிறது. அனேகமாக மே மாதத்தில் ரிலீஸ் இருக்கலாம்.

போஸ்டர்ஸ் டிசைன்கள் கூட ரெடியாகி விட்டன. மூன்று வித டிசைன்களில் போஸ்டர்ஸ் ரெடியாகி உள்ளன. இப்போது போஸ்டர்ஸ் டிசைன் முதன் முதலாக நடிகர் திலகம் திரியில் நம் பார்வைக்கு. போஸ்டர்ஸ் டிசைன்ஸ் பற்றிய நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களை ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்.

This design looks very good as we can see both the family related and some suspense factor in the background when we see the police jeep. I think we can include Mr.Rajinikanth's pose too

The above picture looks good and I think this will definitely capture the attention of Mr.Rajnikanth's fans too. Looks different..Calm and Composed Nadigar Thilagam with a deep thought in his eyes. Rajinikanth's cool casual pose looks good i suppose.

This poster has suspense and thrill factor as everyone could understand quite clearly. Nothing special in the appearance factor..But a different posture of our NAdigar Thilagam, showing / aiming something ( may be the wood house in back drop????)

I too heard that it is not Cinemascope converted..It is good and what they are planning to screen is a good print. I read somewhere that Raghavender sir also saw the print when it was trial run..

May be he can tell us how the print is?

Other wise out of 5 point scale, I would rate the First one as 5 (Nadigar Thilagam face looks very bright)Second one as 4.5 and third one as 4.5 too..!

What is your rating Vasudevan Sir?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sowrirajan Sree View Post

For me, all Threads are same ! I don't differentiate !
    ஆஹா!! சமத்துவ மன்னனே!! இப்போதாவது வித்தியாசத்தை புரிந்து கொள். எங்களுக்கு இந்த திரி Special &Dear . உணர வேண்டிய நேரத்தில் உணர்வாய்.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    ஆஹா!! சமத்துவ மன்னனே!! இப்போதாவது வித்தியாசத்தை புரிந்து கொள். எங்களுக்கு இந்த திரி Special &Dear . உணர வேண்டிய நேரத்தில் உணர்வாய்.
    Adhu "Samathuvam" alla MaaManna ...Adhu "Mahathuvam".

All the threads of Legends are "Mahathuvam"..which means, they are special and close to heart..!

"Mahathuvam" cultivates "Diplomacy"
    Did you understand "My Excellency"
    When "Mahathuvam" reaches its height it is ultimate "Thathvamasi"

Adhai Unarndhavan Naan !
    Marandhavar Neengal !
    Unarveergal thaangal !
    Unarthuvaen Paarungal !
    Kaalam kaniyum Porungal !
    Ippodhu adharkku Neram illai Aagayaal Neengal Vandha Vazhiyae Poangall ! Poangall ! Poangall !!
    Last edited by Sowrirajan Sree; 21st April 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    ஹஹாஹா
    அதெல்லாம் சரி. உன்னுடைய பாண்டித்யத்தை அழிவு வேலைகளுக்கு இல்லாமல் ஆக்க பூர்வமாய் திருப்பு. நன்றாய் நடிகர்திலகத்தை பற்றி எழுது.நானும் ரசிப்பேன். மருத நாயகம் ,எங்களுக்கும் ,இந்த திரிக்கும் சம்பந்தமில்லாதது. அதனால், நீ சமமாக எண்ணும் வேறு திரிக்கு போய் தொடர்ந்து கொள்.
    இப்போ தூங்க டைம் ஆச்சுடா செல்லம் ஓடு.ஓடு. செல்ல கிளிகளாம் பள்ளியிலே.(போயிருந்தால்), செவ்வந்தி பூக்களாம் தொட்டிலிலே........
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 21st April 2013 at 06:56 PM.