Page 28 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    'ராஜா'விடம் பணி புரிந்தவர்கள்

'ராஜா'வின் சேவகன்,
    வாசுதேவன்.

'ராஜா'பவனி தற்சமயம் முடிவுற்றது.
    Last edited by vasudevan31355; 23rd June 2012 at 11:08 AM.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    "இரண்டில் ஒன்று... நீ என்னிடம் சொல்லு"...superb song from the great 'RAJA'

அன்புடன்,
    வாசுதேவன்.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vasu sir,

Ur photos are too good sir , u must have a sense of photography in your mind Attacks on all side from Mr. Pammalar, Mr.Vasu, Mr. Ragavenderan ( These 3 people= records, photos)
    (Thirisoolam- New title for all these senior guys as a mark of respect)

Mr. Gopal (impeccable style of in depth analysis of NT movies , mannerisms)

This thread is going great due to all veteran hubbers

Post Thanks / Like
    டியர் ராகுல்ஜி,

தங்கள் உயர்ந்த பாராட்டிற்கு என்ன சொல்ல நன்றியைத் தவிர. நீங்கள் மட்டும் என்ன... உங்கள் பங்கை மிகச் சிறப்பாக செய்கிறீர்கள். அதிலும் குறிப்பாக நம் தலைவரின் படங்கள் பாதுகாக்கப் பட வேண்டும், அவருடைய படங்கள் திரியில் நன்கு அலசப்பட வேண்டும் போன்ற தங்களின் கருத்துக்கள் எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்தவை.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Post Thanks / Like
    கோபால் சார்,

இவ்வளவு நேரமா?
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    என்ன விளையாடுறீங்களா?முதல் ஸ்டில் தாண்டவே மனசில்லாமல் வெறிச்சு பாத்துட்டிருக்கேன். சும்மா அவசரபடுத்தினா , கோச்சுட்டு போயிடுவேன். அப்பறம்,பாவம் .பம்மலாருக்கு இரண்டு வேலை.என்னுடைய பதிவுகளையும் அவரோடு மெயில் இலிருந்து எடுத்து போட வேண்டி இருக்கும். இந்த ஸ்டில்களை பார்த்த பிறகாவது தமிழர்கள் உணரட்டும். எப்பேர்பட்ட மா மனிதர் நம்முடன் எழுபத்தி நான்கு ஆண்டுகள் வாழ்ந்து மறைந்துள்ளார் என்பதனை!!! இதை விட அழகாக பிரம்மா இனி யாரையாவது படைக்க முடியுமா??இந்த மாதிரி ஸ்டைல் ,மானரிசம், சான்சே இல்லை.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Rahul,
    I read all your articles and your enthusiasm is unmatched.You are the future of this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pammalaar sir,
    You have every right and privilege to dig at me. I object if you try to explain that it is lighter side. Dont worry. I will never take any kind of even slightest offence in what you write. Great stills on Gnana oli. I know one soul will be gleeing and jumping. It will do good for that soul.
    Like Rahul mentioned Raghavendar- Swamy-Vasu devan Combo is lifeline for this thread.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!! To all my devoted N.T. Fans.

My Dear N.T. Fans,

I would like to express my gratitude on this occasion to Shri. Pammalar, Shri.Vasu, Shri. Ragavenderan, die hard N.T. Fans, for making this hub such a successful event.

All your skills and smarts about our N.T. will surely serve with many more success. Best wishes for continual success. I am extremely confident that the future holds many more promotions of such prestige.

Additionally, my thanks go out to all our die hard devoted fans of N.T. You all did a great job and provided such a pleasant ambiance to this hub.

Finally, congratulations to all our N.T fans for Karnan’s success, creating history yet again in the World Cinema. It is a treasure "unique gift" always.

JAIHIND
    M. Gnanaguruswamy

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Dr. Sivaji Ganesan Sir,

Words really fail to express my joy towards creating history of Karnan’s success. It was however, no surprise because a man of your caliber determination, integrity, dedication, reliability, devotion, flexibility, commitment and willingness to take chances and superior intelligence was bound to create history.

Your untiring industry, dedicated perseverance and devotion and immense service to Tamil Cinema have won this honor. May your unremitting endeavor in the service of Cinema go on with undiminished vigor!

Your commitment to excellence is evident in earning this great honor. The diligence and effort you have given to the world of acting serves as an example and inspiration to so many.

All these are great achievements of hard work and professional diligence which are truly outstanding. We true fans salute you for your unwavering quest of your brilliance.

JAIHIND
    M. Gnanaguruswamy