Page 252 of 401 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4005

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நன்றி கோபால்.
    "உலக பெரும் அதிசயம்" இன்னும் பல பகுதிகள் தொடரட்டும்.
    வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Adiram ji!
    I may be Dhoni,but there are strong fielders like Pollard standing on the fence to prevent the balls from crossing the boundary.
    (those who have watched the IPL yesterday would have been thrilled by the Sivaji catch taken by Pollard)

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    ரொம்ப நன்றி ஆதிராம் சார். கார்த்திக்,சாரதா இருவரையும் ஞாபக படுத்தி கொண்டே இருப்பதற்கு. உங்கள் செல்வாக்கை உபயோக படுத்தி, அவர்களை திருப்பி, திரிக்கு இழுத்து வாருங்களேன். புண்ணியமாய் போகும்.
    Gopal sir,

PM anuppaththaan mudiyum. adhukku atleast reply panninaaththaane.

avanga phone numberum theriyaadhu. (yaarudaiya phone numberum theriyaadhu, including yours).

avargal irauvarai vida naan aavaludan adhigamaaga edhirpaarppadhu, namadhu PAMMALAR avargalin varugaiyai.

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpat View Post
    Thank you Adiram ji!
    I may be Dhoni,but there are strong fielders like Pollard standing on the fence to prevent the balls from crossing the boundary.
    (those who have watched the IPL yesterday would have been thrilled by the Sivaji catch taken by Pollard)
    Ganpatji,

what Pollard caught was not the ball, but the victory of CSK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adiram View Post
    Ganpatji,

what Pollard caught was not the ball, but the victory of CSK.
    Very well said!!

I could not find a suitable adjective for it so created my own.Sivaji means out of the world,great,prodigious and can not be done again by others!

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got this image from Facebook...Looks like same year released film. The hype that one film enjoyed was extreme when compared to other..Any insight?537157_3992114901017_938271794_n.jpg

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ILAYARAJA TOO HAILS NADIGAR THILAGAM - Reproduced News from Internet

`கடினமான பாடலுக்கு பிரமாதமாக வாயசைத்தார்'- சிவாஜிகணேசனுக்கு இளையராஜா புகழாரம்

பஞ்சு சார் அடுத்து 'கவரிமான்' என்ற படத்தில் நடிக்க சிவாஜியை ஒப்பந்தம் செய்தார். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் பாத்திரப் படைப்பை ரசிகர்கள் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளவில்லை. (மனைவி சோரம் போகிற காட்சியை பார்க்கும் கணவனின் கேரக்டர்)

என் இசையில் முதன் முதலில் ஒரு தியாகராஜ கீர்த்தனை இடம் பெற்றது இந்தப் படத்தில்தான். 'ப்ரோவ பாரமா?' என்ற கீர்த்தனையை ஜேசுதாஸ் பாட, டி.வி.கிருஷ்ணன் அவர்களின் வயலினும், டி.வி.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணனின் மிருதங்கமும் இணைந்தன.

சிவாஜி இந்தப் பாட்டுக்கு வாயசைத்ததை கண்டு வியந்து போனேன்.

ஆரம்பத்தில் ஜேசுதாஸ் ராகம்பாடி, தாளம் ஏதும் இல்லாமல் திடீரென்று `ப்ரோவபாரமா' என்று தொடங்குமாறு பதிவு ஆகியிருந்தது.

ராகம்பாடி, `ப்ரோவ பாரமா' தொடங்குவதற்கு இடையில் தாளத்தில் ஏதாவது வாசித்திருந்தால் நடிப்பவர்களுக்கு பாடல் தொடங்கும் இடம் சரியாகத் தெரிந்து வாயசைக்கலாம்.

ராகம்பாட, வெறும் தம்புரா மட்டும் போய்க்கொண்டிருக்க, அது எவ்வளவு நேரம் போகிறது என்று கண்டுபிடித்து, பாடல் ஜேசுதாஸ் குரலில் வரும் அந்த நொடியை எப்படியோ கண்டுபிடித்து சரியாக வாயசைத்தார்.

இதைப் பாராட்டி, அண்ணன் சிவாஜியிடம், 'எப்படிச் செய்கிறீர்கள்?' என்று கேட்டேன்.

'என்னை என்னடா நினைச்சிட்டே? சும்மா ஏனோதானோன்னு சினிமாவுக்கு வந்தவன்னு நினைச்சியா? இதெல்லாம் முடியாட்டா ஏண்டா ஒருத்தன் நடிகனா இருக்கணும்?' என்று கேட்டார் சிவாஜி.

'நடிகர் திலகம்' என்று சும்மாவா பட்டம் கொடுத்தார்கள்?

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally finally saw ThillAnA on the large screen
    Arguably the most complete Tamil film of all time.
    Sivaji, KV Mahadevan, APN, Padmini, Nagesh, Baliah, Manorama

An outstanding performance from Sivaji. As I tried to write once earlier, SikkalAr is one of his very best characters/performances. The naturally hypersensitive supreme artist is depicted with such fluency and perfection.

Right from the first சமிக்ஞை to the (தன்னையே மறந்து வாசிக்கும்) Baliah - to notice Mohana to the dazed expression when glancing at his hand - which had just slapped Mohana - in the intermediate moment between the Maharaja clearing the air and exiting and Thangarathnam (AVM Rajan) entering to inform him of Mohana's suicide attempt. சிக்கலார் பத்தி எவ்வளவு தான் சொல்றது. It always feels incomplete. Such a wholesome performance.

Hats off to APN - every single larger-context (நாதச் சக்ரவர்த்தி) line was placed with maximum effect without affecting the balance of the script - indeed accentuating the aesthetics. And some camera movements can only be appreciated fully on large screen - with larger than life images - like the confrontation with Mohana in Madhanpur - the drama is there even in the arcs the camera cuts to capture Shanmugam back and forth.

My favourite Nagesh performance of all time. I have possibly quoted most of his lines. He is at his funniest best when he attempts to insult Sivaji - which he does in many places in the film. The way he asks them to start performing in the Rao Bahadur function..

"சண்முகசுந்தரம், நீ சட்டையெல்லாம் அவுத்துட்டு... '
    Still laughing as I type this.

to Murali sir and Mr.Raghavendran and the NT Fans organization for the screening. Look forward to the next.
    Last edited by P_R; 8th April 2013 at 06:57 AM.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's our pleasure, Prabhu for having you all with us during such occasions. I could not sit with the audience because of arrangement commitments and my personal commitments. Hope you enjoyed the evening.

BEFORE AND AFTER ... THE Exhibition Hall before the inauguration (clicked on 6th Ap evening) and you can see Murali Sir in one of those snaps.

விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    And now, today's snaps at the exhibition hall just after inauguration. You can see FILM NEWS ANANTHAN explaining to the Consul General.

விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....