Page 232 of 401 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4005

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another mention about 'Bharatha Vilas'.

Normally the 100th day functions of movies will be celebrated in star hotels (here I remember the 100th day of Pilot Premnath in a 3 star hotel, narrated by mr_karthik) or in the respected theatres where it has run, or in public halls (like 100th day of Jallikkattu in Valluvar kottam presided by MGR as CM).

But it was the first time the 100th day function of 'BHARATHA VILAS' was celeberated like a public meeting in a four street corner in Triplicane, Chennai. As Mr. Raghavendar sir is being a triplicane vaasi, I hope he will give a detailed report in Tamil with the happenings. It was held on 112th day of Bharatha Vilas on July 13, 1973, a day before the release of Engal Thanga Raja.

The function was arranged by the producer Cine Bharath and the distributors A.P.Films. (Later the 100th day of MGR's Idhayakkani also celeberated in same style of four road junction in 1975 in the same area, arranged by Sathya movies and the same distributor A.P.Films).

In Bharatha Vilas function nearly all the artists and technicians participated and received their shields especially Nadigar Thilagam, Major Sundarrajan, V.K.Ramasamy, M.R.R.Vasu, K.R.Vijaya, Devika, Rajasulochana, Manorama, Sasikumar, Jayachitra, Jayasudha, director ACT, MSV sir and other technical crews participated. It was a nice treat for fans and public.

Later, the function coverage was published in most of the cinema magazines like Bommai, Pesumpadam and NT supportive Madhi oli etc. (I strongly hope our friends Raghavendar sir or Vasudevan sir will publish them here, if they have those pages. Pammalar sir konjam karunai vaikka koodaathaa?).

Except Bharatha Vilas and Idhayakkani, I did not hear any other victory functions of movies held in street corners, like this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The following NT's Films can be converted in to Colour - Part II

1. Deiva Magan
    2. Gnana Oli
    3. Iru Malargal
    4. Nirai Kudam
    5. Thavaputhalvan
    6. Thokku Thokki
    7. Alaya Mani
    8. Andavan Kattalai
    9. Enga Oru Raja
    10. Parthal Pasi Theerum.

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    மயிலையில் குடிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் அருள்மிகு கற்பகாம்பாள் உடனுறை கபாலிஸ்வரர் திருக்கோயிலில் இப்போது நடைப்பெற்றுக் கொண்டிருக்கும் பங்குனி உற்சவ விழாவின் சிகரம் போன்ற நிகழ்ச்சி அறுபத்தி மூவர் உலா இன்று சிறப்பாக நடைபெற்றது. எல்லா வருடமும் போல இந்த வருடமும் நடிகர் திலகம் சமூக நல பேரவை சார்பில் அன்னதானம் மற்றும் நீர் மோர் வழங்கும் விழா மிக சிறப்பாக நடைப்பெற்றது. தகவலை பகிர்ந்து கொண்ட திரு ராமஜெயம் அவர்களுக்கு நன்றி.

அன்புடன்

கோவை மாநகர மக்களை மகிழ்விக்க ராயல் திரையரங்கில் ஸ்டைல் சக்கரவர்த்தியின் ராஜா விரைவில் வெளியாகிறது என்று ஒரு செய்தி வந்திருக்கிறது

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    கோவை மாநகரத்தில் ராயல் கிங்கின் ராயல் விஜயம் ... ராயல் வரவேற்புத் தர காத்திருப்பார்கள் நம் சகோதரர்கள் என்பதில் ஐயமில்லை ...
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like
    1957ம் ஆண்டிற்கான பேசும் படம் பத்திரிகையின் சிறந்த நடிகர் விருதினை நடிகர் திலகத்திற்குப் பெற்றுத் தந்தது, மக்களைப் பெற்ற மகராசி திரைக்காவியம். 1958 ஏப்ரல் மாத பேசும் படம் ஆண்டு மலரில் வெளியிடப் பட்டுள்ள கௌரவ ஜாபிதாவில் இது குறிப்பிடப் பட்டுள்ளது.

மேற்காணும் பட்டியலில் பார்த்தால் 1957ல் நடிகர் திலகத்தின் நான்கு படங்கள் பேசும் படம் பத்திரிகையின் வெவ்வேறு பாராட்டுக்களைப் பெற்றுள்ளன

மக்களைப் பெற்ற மகராசி - சிறந்த நடிகர் சிவாஜி கணேசன், சிறந்த வசன கர்த்தா - ஏ.பி. நாகராஜன்
    பாக்கியவதி - சிறந்த நடிகை - பத்மினி
    புதையல் - சிறந்த வில்லன் - பாலய்யா, சிறந்த வில்லி - எம்.என்.ராஜம் [புதையல் மற்றும் முதலாளி], சிறந்த நகைச்சுவை நடிகர் சந்திரபாபு
    வணங்காமுடி - சிறந்த இசையமைப்பாளர் - ஜி.ராமநாதன், சிறந்த பாடகர் - டி.எம்.சௌந்தர்ராஜன்
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adiram View Post
    Another mention about 'Bharatha Vilas'.

Normally the 100th day functions of movies will be celebrated in star hotels (here I remember the 100th day of Pilot Premnath in a 3 star hotel, narrated by mr_karthik) or in the respected theatres where it has run, or in public halls (like 100th day of Jallikkattu in Valluvar kottam presided by MGR as CM).

But it was the first time the 100th day function of 'BHARATHA VILAS' was celeberated like a public meeting in a four street corner in Triplicane, Chennai. As Mr. Raghavendar sir is being a triplicane vaasi, I hope he will give a detailed report in Tamil with the happenings. It was held on 112th day of Bharatha Vilas on July 13, 1973, a day before the release of Engal Thanga Raja.

The function was arranged by the producer Cine Bharath and the distributors A.P.Films. (Later the 100th day of MGR's Idhayakkani also celeberated in same style of four road junction in 1975 in the same area, arranged by Sathya movies and the same distributor A.P.Films).

In Bharatha Vilas function nearly all the artists and technicians participated and received their shields especially Nadigar Thilagam, Major Sundarrajan, V.K.Ramasamy, M.R.R.Vasu, K.R.Vijaya, Devika, Rajasulochana, Manorama, Sasikumar, Jayachitra, Jayasudha, director ACT, MSV sir and other technical crews participated. It was a nice treat for fans and public.

Later, the function coverage was published in most of the cinema magazines like Bommai, Pesumpadam and NT supportive Madhi oli etc. (I strongly hope our friends Raghavendar sir or Vasudevan sir will publish them here, if they have those pages. Pammalar sir konjam karunai vaikka koodaathaa?).

Except Bharatha Vilas and Idhayakkani, I did not hear any other victory functions of movies held in street corners, like this.
    Tne above message regarding celebrations of bharathavilas and idayakani has not been arranged in street corners as far as i know.
    only SIVANDAMANN celebraions arranged at NKT KALAMANDAPAM
    WITH ENTRANCE TICKETS OF 25 EACH. ALL THE TECHNICIANS INC NT participated and the tickets were sold at blackmaket outside the hall.

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Subramaniam Ramajayam sir,

I am 100% sure that, 100th Day celeberation functions of 'BHARATHA VILAS (1973)" and "IDHAYAKKANI (1975)" were celebrated in the four street corners in Chennai Triplicane area. At that time the news were published in cinema magazines. (thatswhy I need our friends help to publish them, if they have). I need the informations from Raghavendar sir, as he is belongs to that area and attended those functions in yesteryears.

Also I think Sivandha Mann 100th day celebration was held in Teynampet Congress thidal, but not sure.

and as per your information, entrance ticket of Rs. 25 was too high in 1970, when the first class tickets in theatres were just Rs. 2.60 those days..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber KCSHEKAR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Ragavendran Sir, Vasudevan Sir, Adiram Sir,

Coverages about Bharatha Vilas are very good
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    Nadigarthilagam Sivaji SamooganalaPeravai
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sivaji.peravai

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    கலைஞர் டிவி யில் திருவிளையாடல்..தருமி episode போய் கொண்டிருக்கிறது..
    நான் பார்ப்பது n th முறை ,ஆனாலும் ஆர்வம் துளியேனும் குறையவில்லை.
    இப்படி ஒரு மகா கலைஞனா !!!
    ஒரு காதல் வயப்பட்ட நிலை என்பது இதுதானோ?

Post Thanks / Like
    நடிகர் திலகத்திற்கென மற்றோர் வலைப்பூ

http://sevaliye-sivaji.blogspot.in/