Page 371 of 400 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Son of Satyamoorthy (telugu) - uninteresting family drama

Huge cast (Allu Arjun, Upendra, Samantha, Nitya Menon, Sneha, Prakashraj, Sampath etc.)

Great dissapointment, the director totally messed it up.
    God bless all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Srimanthudu (Selvandhan)

Started good and interval block is nice.. poga poga very predictable!! Mahesh screen presence and mass scenes worked out very well!!
    Not boring except towards the end..

Oru thadava paarkalam.. had it not been dubbed.. perfect candidate for remake.. suitable for Vijay/Karthi..
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transcendence - I caught this running on some channel this sunday and am quitely surprised that this movie wasn't a hit that it deserved. I overlooked it when it was originally released as critics were pawning it left right center but amused by the quality of this movie. this is one elegant movie both on emotional front and on physiological front and my recent time favorite rebacca hall did a fantastic job. (offtopic: there's something about her that fascinates me more am so infatuated to her and her selection of movies only getting stronger, first movie i saw of her "the town" only recently another great film. Affleck's direction was best and in tamil if i have to compare him with someone i would say director "Kathir" not a great fan of him but his direction and visionary are always poetry. there's always this poetic feel to every scene he captures in films). the only negative on the film is as usual kate mara who i dislike with my whole heart (may be house of cards effect) and have seen her dying scene in house of cards multiple times weirdly that's how much i dislike her

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idhu Enna Maayam - Kuppaiyin Kuppai

Absolute trash movie. 134 mins of Vayitherichal, aanalum antha Vayitherichallukku GVP nallaa BGM score pannirukkaaru.

Once upon a time watching "bit" movies was exciting. Today the most movies you can only enjoy in bits.
    God bless all

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sachin...

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Papanasam(@ Tentkotta.com)

Well executed remake movie!! Didn't felt the suspense/Thrilling moments since I watched the original.. but KH and Screenplay makes you engaged till the end.

Last edited by vithagan; 14th August 2015 at 12:37 AM.
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thuppaki : Vijay-in vetri yen vetriyagave nenaithu kolgiren..Tamizhan daw. Ennakku pudikadha genre thaan.. irundhallum oru complete masala herovaga number 1 aaga thannoda image body style face geththu dance dialogue timing (innum stylisha irukku) ellathayum improve pannittaar...ivar thaan ippo complete masss hero..indha madhiri nalla script panna vazhthukkal.

AR Murugadoss Ivar silarukku mass films tuition edukkanum..Kaththi vida ennakku thuppaki thaan pudichu irukku..

Kajal not bead. Songs paravala

9. Likes elsaen11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shwas View Post
    Thuppaki : Vijay-in vetri yen vetriyagave nenaithu kolgiren..Tamizhan daw. Ennakku pudikadha genre thaan.. irundhallum oru complete masala herovaga number 1 aaga thannoda image body style face geththu dance dialogue timing (innum stylisha irukku) ellathayum improve pannittaar...ivar thaan ippo complete masss hero..indha madhiri nalla script panna vazhthukkal.

AR Murugadoss Ivar silarukku mass films tuition edukkanum..Kaththi vida ennakku thuppaki thaan pudichu irukku..

Kajal not bead. Songs paravala
    ஓ இப்ப தான் துப்பாக்கி படமே பாத்திங்களா? அப்ப சரி VJ ய வளரும் நட்சத்திரம்னு சொன்னப்பவே நாங்க உஷாரயிருக்கனும்... எந்திரன் வந்தப்போ 10வது படிச்சிட்டு இருந்திங்களே இப்பவாவது 12வது paas பண்ணியாச்சா?

Post Thanks / Like
    Shabba

Post Thanks / Like
    Mannan-dont know how many times i have watched it still didnt feel bore and can enjoy the movie with same excitement....rajni yenna azhagu,style and gambiram...gounder at his best...vasu was at his prime form....