Page 321 of 400 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan View Post
    Pisasu- one of the best horror movie but look like myskin borow story from some short films

But screenplay & BGM make this 2 hour movie with right mix of shocking, comedy, sentimental & twist
    Thanks for the review K_V. Looking forward to watch this one..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched a french film called "Serial (Bad) Weddings" - superb comedy film...it's a runaway smash hit here in europe.
    Watched back to back "Gone girl" and "Prisoners" - both very good made films. The latter is a bit more dark and intense.
    This year the tamil movies I enjoyed most: VIP, Veeram, Naan sigappu manidhan (except flashback), Thegidi, Arima Nambi and Jigarthanda. But 2015 line up of movies are

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thala,

I didn't know that some are interested in French Comedies - the Original title is 'Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au Bon Dieu'. Its an expression (French language has loads and loads of expressions that suit the suituation, but difficult to translate as it will loose its intended meaning). Close I can get is - "What did we do to deserve this, my lord or god". Now you can relate it with the parents and their .... LoL. I don't know how the translated version seemed, but the original one was hillarious.

For English thriller this year, try to watch Nightcrawler. Should revive the Hollywood thread, soon.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    For English thriller this year, try to watch Nightcrawler. Should revive the Hollywood thread, soon.
    I second that.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pk-masterpiece...must watch..aausual aamir is brilliant..anushka is good...the feel hirani movies gives are unmatchable....dont miss it...gonna watch it again

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Guardians of the galaxy - Kick*** movie of the year.

Watched the movie on bluray very apt quality for this kind of movie. The major plusses for the movie are action, graphics, music and comedy. Good to see Marvel take a comical dig at superheroes. There are many unfamiliar names in the movie, I do recognize: Glenn Close, John C Reilly, Bautista and the girl from avatar poor her, she is beautiful in real. Ratchet and Groot were my favourite characters in the movie. I cant wait till they will release Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
    chris pratt the lead actor ..was a small time tv actor in parks n recreation series - hit the jack pot with this one n the lego movie

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    X-men: Days of future past.

Wouldnt rank it as the best X Men movies, but it is very well made visually. X men 2 is still my favourite. Hugh Jackman still kick *** as the Wolverine in this movie. I think Rebecca Romijn Stamos pulled it off better as Mystique than Jennifer Lawrence. I dont know why they use Jennifer Lawrence. Nevertheless there is another X men movie looking forward to called X men: the Apocalypse.
    God bless all

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pisasu - Liked it! Its a sentiment ghost but the way the movie presented was too good. The twist in the climax was nice.

Who is the music director? I love that song and all those terrific BGM's.. typical Mysskin's ...

You can definitely watch it

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meaghamann - Superb ! Thirumeni Sir Drags here and there... But still refreshing to see
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kayal- above average movie but compare to PS last 2 movie.. I will rate this is the best

As usual PS trade mark songs & visual