Page 289 of 400 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அஞ்சான் படம் நல்லா இல்லைன்னு சொன்னவங்க எல்லாம் விஜய் ரசிகர்கள்னா, தமிழ்நாட்டுல விஜய் ரசிகர்கள் எண்ணிக்கை அதிகமாயிடுச்சுன்னு சந்தோஷப்பட்டுக்க வேண்டியதுதான்
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Ajay . It is sad that it is Vijay fans who are always at fault.
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 22nd August 2014 at 04:21 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    அஞ்சான் படம் நல்லா இல்லைன்னு சொன்னவங்க எல்லாம் விஜய் ரசிகர்கள்னா, தமிழ்நாட்டுல விஜய் ரசிகர்கள் எண்ணிக்கை அதிகமாயிடுச்சுன்னு சந்தோஷப்பட்டுக்க வேண்டியதுதான்
    Kootam kattukadangama poirumaenu paatahen .

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Initially both V&A fans (some of them) were stomping on the movie rejoicing posting bad media reviews ... some still not happy with its BO results. Of course we did hear from the moderates later for unbiased reviews
    Last edited by bill4u; 23rd August 2014 at 04:04 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இன்று சென்னையின் எல்லா திரையரங்குகளிலும் எல்லா காட்சிகளுக்கும் அஞ்சான் டிக்கெட் கிடைக்கிறதே, அதற்கும் விஜய் ரசிகர்கள்தான் காரணமா?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Initially both V&A fans (some of them) were stomping on the movie rejoicing posting bad media reviews ... some still not happy with its BO results. Of course we did hear from the moderates later for unbiased reviews
    Sorry to press this a little further. Was there any different view-point or review for Anjaan? All the reviews that I had come across had the same notion.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Abirami just has 4 shows for Anjaan. 2nd Weekend. Similar scenario in most theaters/multiplexes and it looks like you can walk into any show. Having followed closely the pongal biggies and how they sustained interest for many weekends, its quite clear where Anjaan is heading towards.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padam flop'na avanga fans kaaranam, padam banned na ivanga fans kaaranamnu blade podrathe velaya pochu. Padam flop aavurathukkum neenga thaan kaaranam. Ban aavurathukkum neenga thaan kaaranam. Grow mustache and take responsibility.
    Last edited by paranitharan; 23rd August 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Sorry to press this a little further. Was there any different view-point or review for Anjaan? All the reviews that I had come across had the same notion.
    I meant some reviews from moderate(not biased) folks on here - not the media ones. They didnt trash the movie as bad including yourself I think ..
    Last edited by bill4u; 23rd August 2014 at 05:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Initial collections were sky high but some reviews did mention that bad wom will curtail its momentum. I wonder what the break even costs will be.