Page 267 of 400 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Edited-
    Last edited by littlemaster1982; 16th April 2014 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Stupid tapatalk!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maan Karatae - Could have been lot better. Pesama ARM-ae screenplay vum ezhuthirukalam. Comedy ah kondupolama serious ah kondupolamanu confuse aagitaaru director. Songs are treat to watch.

Satish paya comedy lam mokkaiya irruku Kathi layachum paathu pannungappa.

Murugadoss screen appearance made Anirudh's better.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Raid: Redemption - Brilliant action movie with excellent casting. There is not much plot in this movie but the mind blowing stunts and the love the director has put into every scene of this movie makes it a must watch for action lovers. This is an action movie done right.

Need to see the sequel soon.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

5. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Regular Hubber srimal's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legend ( telugu with N.Balakrishna)

I donno why I even watched it - maybe the trailer seemed interesting, or i needed a massive overdose of gulte style violent action...snide political comments, gory bloody fights with axes and assorted weapons, colorful dances with too young heroines... there is an overdose of everything you want and loads of sentiment too...

actually it wasnt bad - was quite interesting and I finally realise what I miss on tamil screens - a loud overthetop masala movie with a larger than life hero verbally and physically assaulting the villains .... I miss captain and his polical punches on screen.... do we even have a hero now who can do powerful/loud dialogs now ????

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you watch RGV Rowdy ? Its nothing more than RGV's nth take on his oown cult movie Sarkar. But still he stamps few novelty in Rowdy too if you really care to look at them or you are a fan of RGV works like me. Still no one to match RGV the way he shows a normal scene awesome or projects his characters much larger than life in a beleivable manner. Many have looted his shots to make their movies and escape with lauds, but RGV certainly remains a film maker with big ideas. Mohan Babu and his deliveries were awesome. Villans are the normal RGV "think-tank" characters, this time one keeps on eating cakes and ends up his life doing so ... LoL. The interval block was gore & glory on screen with some outstanding BGM & location.

Rowdy - Respect

And no, there is no replacement for Vijayakanth yet. I doubt there will be one as the dimension of performence & audience demands have changed. Legend & Balakrishna, many may make fun of him, but no one can match his long dialogue dilivery with some aweosme electrifying effects without BGM. Current generation hero who came quite close was Junior NTR with his awesome performence in "Yamadonga". As you have mentioned, yes, Legend is an awesome overdose of awfullness.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Maan Karatae - Could have been lot better. Pesama ARM-ae screenplay vum ezhuthirukalam. Comedy ah kondupolama serious ah kondupolamanu confuse aagitaaru director. Songs are treat to watch.

Satish paya comedy lam mokkaiya irruku Kathi layachum paathu pannungappa.

Murugadoss screen appearance made Anirudh's better.
    satish works out ok if he's with a hero of same age group. ivanlam namma aala vada poda-nu koopta out than.

that's why vijay-vivek combo worked out so well.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BRAMMAN
    - bore
    - sasikumar... podhum sir unga natpu puraanam.. natpu natpu'nu rombha nenja nakkureenga
    - santhanam & soori ... okay
    - songs in foreign location for sasikumar

Post Thanks / Like
    Madurai Veeran
    - MGR padangalai parkkuradhukku munnadi ennoda expectation'ai kuraichukkanum...
    - being a much celebrated film, i expected a great raja kaalaththu film... onnum perusa sollikkira madhiri illai
    - TS Balayya's comedy .. one of the most casual actor in TFI
    - Banumathi seems to be the much successful actress in early 50's.. saw her pairing with MGR in Malaikallan & alibaba & 40 thieves
    - padmini is so young & does a cameo
    - written by kavignar kannadasan... dialogues are good..
    - songs (vanga machan vanga) & dance (by padmini sisters) also good..
    - naadagamellam kandaen unthan aadum vizhiyile..

11. Likes mappi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adimai penn - i'm at idai vaeLai ..... mostly -ve .. i'll come back in a day or two

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    LoL Mahen, I immediately was looking for a movie titled I YAM A RED MAN, thought it is was a korean dubbed, until I read the name Vishal !
    ha ha..same pinch mappi