Page 222 of 400 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    A good road (Gujarati)

watched tis movie only to knw the reason for the selection of academy award best film official entry frm india..
    bt after i watch the movie, i cnt find a single reason y tis movie was selected for the nomination..
    Vishwaroopam s way ahead better than tis movie..

very disappointed..
    Last edited by Thala_rasigan; 5th October 2013 at 05:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thalaiva

What a waste of an opportunity for A.L.Vijay..........his strength is not a masala / thrill film as is proved with this and previous outing..I suppose he could rather stick to his strength of emotional / love based subjects...... first half was the only saving grace with an youthful vijay and santhanam providing the relief. many scenes inspired from nayagan / devar magan et.al looks bad imo....... and not a good sight to see Vijay in it....... Guess Law of averages caught up with vijay with a bad story / director selection after being watchful and selective in his recent movies... and Amala Paul.........somehow only young girls look good pair for Vijay, prettier girls when they start looking older does not look a good match (asin in kavalan, trisha in kuruvi, etc.,) amala paul has started to look older in this film and a bad choice for VJ's pair...may be a deivatirumagal or kadhalil sodhappuvathi eppadi Amala paul could hve looked better
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ThangameengaL
    - good one
    - little girl is cute & expressive.. acted very well.. & her friend nithyashree is also good
    - to be frank, getting into child's virtual world & living with her.. this kind of story cannot be practically possible... i'm not experienced in this.. but just a thought..

Post Thanks / Like
    6 Candles
    - ok film... one time watch..
    - nothing is there in this film for Sham to risk with realistic new get-ups.. just like that make-up poattu nadichurukkalam

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Director Ram about VVS at about 4:00

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Varutha Padadha Vaalibar Sangam - When I was studying UG ~15 years back, there was a gang in my college who always presents hilarious stage plays / mime (Without pulling out songs, scenes from movies) etc in the college functions - Avunga podura dramas-la irukura humor, 10% kooda VVS-la illa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
    Varutha Padadha Vaalibar Sangam - When I was studying UG ~15 years back, there was a gang in my college who always presents hilarious stage plays / mime (Without pulling out songs, scenes from movies) etc in the college functions - Avunga podura dramas-la irukura humor, 10% kooda VVS-la illa.
    VVS - kaattu mokkai

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raja, Raani .... 9 rest semma blunt! Shabba ... Kalyanathuku munnadi kudicha love failure, Kalyanathukku apparam kudicha life-y failure should be one of the worst dialogue in TFI history...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of all the films released this year, Designu Raja and VVS were good. Mariyaan - Mokkai.. EKSI.. Latest addition to this list is Raja Rani.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adhalal Kadhal Seiveer brilliant film..wonder how i missed this film earlier
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila