Page 220 of 400 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    kumudam review Nandru...
    first moodar koodam, ippO "6" , nalla padangaLum varudhu pOla... expecting raja rani also to be good.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nxt coming 15 days... jolly jolly...

Tomo.

1. Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum
    2. Raja rani

Oct 2

3. IAB

Oct 11

4. Naiyaandi
    5. Vanakkam Chennai

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Santhanam is wearing himself out...
    ithaiyum neenga rendu varushama solreenga ninaikkaren...appadi enna ungalukku avar mela oru veruppu... he is good and does enjoyable stuffs in more than 50% of his movies... anyway every comedian once they reach their zenith wears out and then lose their sheen..we will know that once he gets loud and tries hard or some other comedian becomes the toast of producers / directors..... not sure if it is happening right now
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    ithaiyum neenga rendu varushama solreenga ninaikkaren...appadi enna ungalukku avar mela oru veruppu... he is good and does enjoyable stuffs in more than 50% of his movies... anyway every comedian once they reach their zenith wears out and then lose their sheen..we will know that once he gets loud and tries hard or some other comedian becomes the toast of producers / directors..... not sure if it is happening right now
    Santhanam is able to survive since there is a lack of competition...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly Cinemarasigan, of late ellamey mokka comedies-a varudhu... Santhanam generally a torture except few.

VV-ku apparam no one is best so far.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    VV -> VadiVelu? Vadivelu was great in Winner (good previously as well in movies such as Friends, but was grossly inconsistent and established with Winner), cemented his position with several good movies but eventually I felt he started playing characters that self denigrated too much getting worse with each movies.. Pokkiri, marudhamalai, villu et.al............ I don't know for others... but enakku pidikkale , having said that, I would say Aadhavan is his most recent good movie (and may be Kavalan as well)
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always admired the body language of VV (closes in with Nagesh a lot) + all his 'innocent' expressions in most uncommon situations. I don't know the movie name - he plays a thief and is about to carryout his 100th loot, and his sidekicks put posters all around the town ... LoL. he gets caught and that whole episode is funny.
    Like wise there are many such things : another one where he comes across bloody people who say train ran over them or they jumped from the flight .. LoL
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    I don't know the movie name - he plays a thief and is about to carryout his 100th loot, and his sidekicks put posters all around the town ... LoL. he gets caught and that whole episode is funny.
    LoL
    Nagaram Marupakkam
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    I always admired the body language of VV (closes in with Nagesh a lot) + all his 'innocent' expressions in most uncommon situations. I don't know the movie name - he plays a thief and is about to carryout his 100th loot, and his sidekicks put posters all around the town ... LoL. he gets caught and that whole episode is funny.
    Like wise there are many such things : another one where he comes across bloody people who say train ran over them or they jumped from the flight .. LoL
    100th Thiruttu was in Nagaram Marupakkam... really able...
    Vadivel comedy was definitely better than Santhanam's.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Vadivel comedy was definitely better than Santhanam's.
    it s the comparision lik 'malai' wit 'madu'...