Page 161 of 400 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chennaiyil oru NaaL
    - message film, good attempt
    - message is not only about organ donation.. its also about safe driving, obeying traffic rules etc... though the actual cause of accident is different in the film
    - unintentionally funny moments from cheran & loadman & not to forget our vazhum gandhi thamiznaattu prabalam innailirundhu nanum avar fan
    - good thing is film is ~ 1 hr 50 mins... not much distraction from the main story

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber srimal's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Athiradi vetttai (Mahesh Babu, Samantha )

for a change, watched the dubbed version of dhookudu John Mahendran has done the dialogs quite well.. comedy and timing have come out perfectly... song lyrics are ok for dubbed movie... Telugu versionla mathiri the comedy scenes Mahesh and sam have come out well... Brahmanandam sollavae venam (dubbed by VGM ??) - kalakkittaar... I thought they would remove the showreel portion ,but they used MR Radha, Rajini and captain dialogs for that - it was quite funny.... pity they removed the item song

The biggest plus for dhookudu were the dialogs + comedy , action sequences and the songs.... its all been perfectly repackaged in tamil again... Mahesh fanaa irundhu theatrela padam pakkalaina eppadi-nu ninaichu ponaen... but now i'd say it is a good timepass movie for all....

Settaiya pathu nondhu porathukku, idha pakkalaam..

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
    That Iniya episode and the sequence before/after that.
    Oh yeah, I mentioned that too.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh.. So the fans are of a different actor in the Tamil version? In the original, the fans are of the girl's actor father (Prakashraj in Tamil and Rahman in Malayalam)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chennaiyil Oru Naal- Passable. No where near the original. The problem I faced was basically with the acting. In malayalam it was better and nothing was overt. But I just felt the acting here bordered on that. And the part with Suriya was shoddily done. That stuck out like a sore thumb. Could have been avoided.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gouravam - borefest

Radha Mohan disappoints big time.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    recently in some neeya-naana which had cheran and BS as guests they discussed the topic of kadhal thirumanams, etc., they started with highlighting the movie gouravam... as if its a masterpiece etc., i was wondering what????? never even heard abt the movie in hub or anywhere... appove nenachen... prakash raj productions so give and take for his hosting neeya-naana apdinu...

avlo vilambaram panrappove lesa oosina vaadai vandhadhu...

PS: i don like to watch neeya-naana... just the youtube vijay tv channel had this in top and as the image was having cheran and BS, i thot let me take a look wat it is... stopped watching after 15 min...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    recently in some neeya-naana which had cheran and BS as guests they discussed the topic of kadhal thirumanams, etc., they started with highlighting the movie gouravam... as if its a masterpiece etc., i was wondering what????? never even heard abt the movie in hub or anywhere... appove nenachen... prakash raj productions so give and take for his hosting neeya-naana apdinu...

avlo vilambaram panrappove lesa oosina vaadai vandhadhu...

PS: i don like to watch neeya-naana... just the youtube vijay tv channel had this in top and as the image was having cheran and BS, i thot let me take a look wat it is... stopped watching after 15 min...
    Movie is scheduled from today only....

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Gouravam - borefest

Radha Mohan disappoints big time.

Out of

Azhagiya Theeye
    Ponniyin Selvan
    Mozhi
    Abhiyum Naanum
    Payanam

Only Azhagiya Theeye & Mozhi were not disappointing...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    Movie is scheduled from today only....
    u mean shooting or release??
    i meant never heard anything like the movie in production or any stills... song release etc.,
    Sach is Life..