Page 335 of 400 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Regular Hubber srimal's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manidha kadhal alla - eppadi irukku ?? any idea.... i saw the ads on tv yesterday and wondered if it was some kind of twilight-ish theme

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    anegan - watched in federal yesterday mitnit..40% full.. mass masala entertainer..K.V Anand movie ikku remote control sevai thevai-ye illa...

sema fast...dhanush-ikku itha role ellam cumma 'cuving gam' thinnu thuppara mathiri..boring illama katha sollarathu-la KVA killadi..good time passing movie..ellam okthan but etho onnu missing mathiri thonuth!!theater-la ukkanthathum therila elunthathum theriyala..

plus

fresh story,danush,karthik,HJ songs..

hats off to kv anand..

How is theatre condition after refurbish hope no more cockroaches & rat

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan View Post
    How is theatre condition after refurbish hope no more cockroaches & rat
    How is the price?

At Summit - its 10-11 bucks. On Wednesdays, only 7 bucks
    - fantastic seating & sound system!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha.superb renovation.. Enna onnu out site mattum not allowed. Wife oru mootta renjukku norukku theeniya alli Kittu vanthangga..kenji kuttadiyum onnum nadakala.Selma strittu..state p.j also OK than..isai n yennai arinthal anggathan pathen..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RM 13 innu nenakiren..nettu konjam late.rm50 koduten..avasarathila balance sa kuda kanakku pannala..

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Yennai Arindhal - Movie was all over the place in the first half. It couldn't stick to one plot. I was so lost in the first half an hour of the movie. Most of it is due to poor editing. Where the first half was nothing but expositions, the second half is where it picks up its pace and the story. GVM can only write one type of cop. Ajith's character is the exact same as Kamal's in VV and Surya's in KK. There was no personality to the character. Only thing going for it was the Ajith's charm. Like vithagan said, if you have seen GVM's previous cop films then you can easily guess what the next scene is going to be. Not that you can't predict it without seeing them either.

I have always had a problem with GVM's writting. He tries so hard to keep the characters and dialogues grounded it comes out so artificial. Some of the dialogues were so poetic; no one in real life talks like that and the characters were so grounded no one is given a standout personality. Only Ajith's natural charm induces some personality
    into his character.

I really can't tell if it is a good movie or a bad one. It really didn't invoke any kind of emotion. It is just another GVM movie.

And GVM, please stop narrating every scene in the movie. We know what is going on without you constantly telling us what is going on. We are not that stupid.
    Our hubber Honest Raj said these exact words in his review. I agree with rest of your points as well. I've always disliked how the character's speak in GVM's films. Not just the words, but the way they speak with all those pauses. It was too much in YA too. And, HJ should be banned from doing re-recording.

8. Thanks k_vanan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha this is what happens when any director repeats his style over and over again. It put offs people. I found many discussing in the theatre during the interval, that this movie is a copy of VV..
    "Intha director ippidiyaa copy adippaan " - back seat la oru aunty comment..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, there were just too many plot holes.. Overall i thought it is not a bad film because it was not boring.. But i am not sure if i will hold the same opinion if i see it again..

Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my view IPS character should be aggressive instead of charm... trisha is good where jothika is wasted sorry anuska. YA is a wrong composition of KK,VV and VA........

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arinthal is the best tamil movie released from a day before deepavali to now. I am probably buying the dvd when it is out.