Page 388 of 400 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    komban

rajkiran sami vanthu aruvala thokki kittu kaatu kattu katharilthile, paathi padam munjiduthu..padathoda herove avaruthan..semma speaker..
    i liked this movie. yes last 30 mins or so nammalayum saami aada vachittanga.. but karthi's "verappu" acting was good, i liked the many "heroism" scenes..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Puli - Liked the adventure part which starts with the dwarfs around 40 minutes before the interval and extends some half hour after it. But did not like the remaining part of the film. The 'mass' factor not projected properly and the 'political mileage' dialogues were big downers for me. Vijay looks even younger than Jilla and Kaththi. Dance was very good.
    Bro Small Doubt... Indha tamil padam podurathukku munnadi sincere thanks to Moviebuff.in nu poduraangale... Adhukkum ungalukkum samandham irukka ?? Oru vela unga website adhu ?
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched puli. the film moves very slowly. i liked some scenes before interval. the journey to vedalam fort was a bit boring with those animals and small people.
    enjoyed vijay- suruthi scenes and songs. i didnt like vijay's funny acting in some serious situations. and i haven't watched last 40 mins of the film. not interested.
    i'd say it was like eating a good meal without salt.

i'll finish watching it tonight

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    • Athibar 2015 - highly influenced by Sivaji the boss, kakka kakka jeevan is not RAJINI.....
    • Kirumi 2015 - Good attempt by debutante director | interesting & engaging......thanks for happy ending....
    • Kuttram Kadithal 2015 - Good attempt by debutante director

• Thakka Thakka 2015 - Tempo maintained through the movie...Script demands local & bad words...Could avoided that ARYA, VISHAL & VISHNU song..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar View Post
    Bro Small Doubt... Indha tamil padam podurathukku munnadi sincere thanks to Moviebuff.in nu poduraangale... Adhukkum ungalukkum samandham irukka ?? Oru vela unga website adhu ?

Neenga kalaaikalenu namburen Illa,,,oru sammandhamum illa

Senior Member Senior Hubber mexicomeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    what an actor.. he did a good job acting like a snob... watch till the very end.

இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

-Vaali

8. Likes ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched Puli yesterday at Virugambakkam INOX 3:30 show. Booked the tickets on the same day morning (I guess someone has cancelled the tickets due to negative reviews), in the end it was houseful.
    First of all, I was pleasantly surprised on Vijay's choice to act in this script. First half is ok and tolerable, in fact other eccentric creatures diminished his presence. Even second half is ok till that father role's intro, adhukappuram chimbudevan'ku veri naai kadichiduchu pola..shabba All those dialogues, fights, climax ...semma overdose! Vijay looked unfit to the role, Sruthi, Hansika are just glam dolls. And what all those dialogues for a period fantasy movie? They could have made fantasy movie of recent times. Sridevi, Sudeep all wasted talents... Boring songs...
    IMO this is not a movie for Vijay, it's Sivakarthikeyan's film. Since its a Vijay movie, I guess those unnecessary stuffs are added . Cutting those, it would have been much watchable flick.

விஜய் அண்ணே யாருக்கு இம்புட்டு பஞ்ச்கள் ? புரிலயே !! Unable to connect anything!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Neenga kalaaikalenu namburen Illa,,,oru sammandhamum illa
    Dream Big !

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar View Post
    Indha tamil padam podurathukku munnadi sincere thanks to Moviebuff.in nu poduraangale...
    In Yatchan, during the inteval card Vishnu & Krishna give a brief talk about moviebuff.in. Also I did see moviebuff.in as media partners for few other films too. The site is driven by widgets that holds links to online booking & promotional posters and 'wiki or imdb' look-a-like informations about movies, including some comments and critics quotes. Felt that it is better than 'other' cinema news portals.

http://www.moviebuff.com/puli-2015-tamil
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    Thakka Thakka 2015
    Vikranth's role was more like an extended cameo - initially its his birth story, which shifts to his friend's love affair, leading to a climax handled by Vikrant. Vikrant was terrific in the film. The story was excellent. But the movie looked like a badly cut RGV film where director Sanjeev wanted to give 'a Bala's touch' whenever he got a chance. Vikrant and Arun Viay should act more such films to keep this wonderful genre alive.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India