Page 353 of 400 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

  1. #3521
    Senior Member Senior Hubber mexicomeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Demonte Colony - Entertaining movie. The start and the end didn't work for me but the middle portion was thoroughly enjoyable.
    demonte colony - nothing worked for me. did not like the movie.
    இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

    -Vaali

  2. Thanks k_vanan thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #3522
    Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    26,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaakkaa Muttai - what a well-made film!
    I am personally proud of parallel cinema in Tamil!

    Thoroughly enjoyable and highly recommended - DON'T miss it!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

  5. Thanks balaajee thanked for this post
  6. #3523
    Senior Member Senior Hubber Movie Buff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaaka Muttai - Please don't miss it!!! Not even one bit preachy but so much to learn actually.

  7. #3524
    Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uttama villan.. Its not just a movie.. Experience... Kamal the intellectual writer.. Thanks for sharing ur life experience.. Absolutely loved.... Just felt Uthaman conversation with pooja was little dull..
    Sachin...

  8. #3525
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    K.L MALAYSIA
    Posts
    5,911
    Post Thanks / Like


    going to watch today...

  9. #3526
    Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uthama villain - worth one time watch for Kamal.. Other than that.. Romba layikkamudiyala..Movie inside didnt work for me..
    Last edited by vithagan; 7th June 2015 at 01:47 AM.
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

  10. Likes balaajee liked this post
  11. #3527
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    K.L MALAYSIA
    Posts
    5,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakka muttai

    Good movie..pizza kaha rendu pasangga padra padu..wow..hatts of to director n antha pasangga..athuvum antha China kakka muttai payyan..haha appadiye katti pudichi oru thookku thookanum..kannukulle ikkaran innum..'sathiyama namma ulla uda mattanggada'solra scene..superb..ore masala pei padam paatu bore adichavanga kandippa pakkanum kakka muttai..
    -real life

  12. #3528
    Senior Member Senior Hubber mexicomeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uttama villan - 40% of the movie was wow. Unfortunately the remaining 60% (especially the scenes involving kamal and the princess) were extremely boring. overall disappointing.

    ms bhaskar acted excellently
    இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

    -Vaali

  13. #3529
    Senior Member Senior Hubber mexicomeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    795
    Post Thanks / Like
    this weekend i watched mass, demonte colony, uthama villian. coming up next is kaaka muttai
    இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

    -Vaali

  14. #3530
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    K.L MALAYSIA
    Posts
    5,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pls don't missed kakka muttai..must watch all good film lovers..highly recommended

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •