Page 337 of 400 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Sandamarutham - what is Ophaleseca?

3rd worst movie of 2015 is found. It seems like mass movie directors run out of "sarakku" after few movies. I did enjoy his Kuthu, Malai Malai, Maanja Velu. Sarathukumar and overaction is not a good mix. The villain character was too far out, and comical than threatening. Meera Nandan and Oviya gets some duets with Sarathkumar but nothing more. Most annoying part of the movie is comedy, too many comedians, and none of them could make me laugh. James Vasanthan songs are pretty bad, and BGM not racy enough. To ignore this movie totally is the best thing you can do for the cinema industry in tamil nadu.

’சண்டமாருதம்’ வெற்றிக்கொண்டாட்டம் - ஆல்பம்!

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/24/9033

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaaki Sattai - Romba sumaar. Neither entertains nor bores.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Kaaki Sattai - Romba sumaar. Neither entertains nor bores.
    < Maan karate correct???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    < Maan karate correct???
    For me yes. I liked Maan karate.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaaki Sattai

A film which started promisingly but ended up an average fare. SiKa is comfortable doing the carefree guy but struggles to fit in as a mass hero. May be he will improve in the future

Imaan annachi was good and was refreshing compared to Soori or Satheesh who often accompany SiKa

Why Vijay Raaz in such an ordinary role? A Dev Gill or Abhimanyu Singh would've been more than enough.

Organ trade is an interesting concept and why the director made mockery of it with some silly and uninteresting scenes, God only knows.

The film, I felt was quite better than Maan Karate. But there is nothing to exclaim about.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Press 1 For Tamizh - Awesome Biggest plus for the film is Red Giant Movies. They ensured that the film gets adequate release !!! Film released today in Thiruvarur after nearly 1 Week (Atleast they released) despite biggies A must have movie in collection.
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaaki Sattai - does not capture.

The movie has not met my expectations. The only highlight abt the movie is Sivakarthikeyan. Kudos for his effort in the movie He is improving movie by movie, but he ought to choose the scripts with utter most care. Furthermore I suggest him to work with directors he hasnt worked with before. He is the "familyfriendly star" and has reached many households via tv. Sridivya is a miscast IMO the girl lacks the sparkle in the movie, she seem like a typecast for village movies and not urban movies. Imaan Annachi is another comedian like Kancha Karuppu, he might have a funny voice, but he is not funny.

Anirudhs songs are dissapointing for the first time, he saves his name by giving a superb BGM.

Durai S. is to be blamed for a movie that should have been much better.
    God bless all

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Organ trade is an interesting concept and why the director made mockery of it with some silly and uninteresting scenes, God only knows.
    depends on individuals' way of portraying things.... Remember Mr.Romeo ?
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enakkul Oruvan

A faithful remake of Lucia. But since most cinema loving people would've watched Lucia, I wonder how this film would perform in Tamil, considering the lack of commercial elements. However, kudos to Pawan Kumar for making a Nolanesque film in India and to Siddharth and Prasad for remaking it.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Enakkul Oruvan

A faithful remake of Lucia. But since most cinema loving people would've watched Lucia, I wonder how this film would perform in Tamil, considering the lack of commercial elements. However, kudos to Pawan Kumar for making a Nolanesque film in India and to Siddharth and Prasad for remaking it.

A doubt to those who have seen both the versions.

Spoiler: 
    As I have seen the original I was aware of the climax.The dark skin tone given to Siddharth to give variation between the two roles. Would it not give away the climax as the Siddharth shown in the Hospital right at the begining is the fairer one? Thought this is huge give away. Not sure if they missed it or let it go purposefully.
    Last edited by Movie Buff; 6th March 2015 at 09:22 PM.