Dumb dumber 2: kodumai
    இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

-Vaali

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meaghamann - Liked it. Intense Action film. Felt a bit unsatisfied with the climax. The torture scene was disturbing and I do not realize how this film did not get an A certificate when films like Billa 2 did.

Kayal - Liked it. Specially the first half with all the humour. The love story itself was not very convincing. Of all the Christmas releases I liked this a bit more.

Vellakara Durai - Did not enjoy one bit. I did like parts of Manam Kothi Paravai and some of the comedy in Desingu Raja. But this was a big bore for me. But everyone around me was laughing heartily and I was wondering whether the comedy standards have hit that low or whether I had lost taste for this type of comedy.

Kappal - Liked it. Decent comedy film. A bit too lengthy and the longest of the 4 movies. Some of the comedy rocked.Felt could have been better with more consistency.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie buff sir,bit pada renjekku bittu bitta rasichirikeenga pola..ethukkum kayalla paatu veppom...imman songs ellam pinni irukappla...yen aala paakka poraren song..raja rahman level...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meghamann - not as good as Thdaiyara Thaaka but its stilll worth a watch..magizh thirumeni can be promoted into the big league.. time to get call sheet of vijay/ajit..
    i wonder why producers are stupid these days..3 films released this week clashing with each other..out of 3, one will be a decent hit and the rest average/flop..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vellakaara Durai- Director Ezhils usual grinder mix

Director Ezhil is like director Hari. He refuses to come out of his comfort zone and try something new. The movie deal with usual for no good guy falling in love with girl who is engaged to Villain, and how the hero gets the girl in the end. Since the movie lacks logic directors added several twists as he wished to justify some scenes. Is there anything good about the movie at all? yes, running time is just 2.10 mins.

Vikram Prabhu: wrong cast, Sri Divya: type cast, Soori: the scapegoat cast. john vijay: sirippu villain cast
    D.Imaan: all songs are dissapointing but bgm OK.

I am suprised to read this movie is the winner of Xmas releases, please tell me this is a joke.
    God bless all

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meagamann

Finally a director has shown some guts to do a raw action movie in Tamil without any commercial compromises, except for the inclusion of a heroine. The violence is on the higher side but the story demands it and it looks completely justified.

Arya finally gets an action hero avatar and he makes most of the opportunity.

Hansika was needless in an otherwise gripping story. Scenes involving her slows down the tempo.

Music,cinematography are apt and Magilzh Thirumeni lives upto the promise that he showed in TT.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched maan karate in astro vellithirai just now..worst movie..intha padathuukku munnadi linga ellam theiva level..athuvum villan kitta siva vaayilaye methi vaangararu parungga..wow..watta perpamance..villan kaala pudichikittu power star renjikku"dei en pondadiya thirippi kodutudura"innu kathararu parungga.. climax semma kuuttu..hansika visil adikkaranga parungga..close upla antha mogaraya paatha neen setta...athuvum visil adichituu verala vaayila inthu edukura moment,ennamo burger sappittu virala sappi edukira mathiri..ceh..siva intha levellkukku innum rendu padam panna,palayabadi siricha pochuthan...
    Last edited by A.ANAND; 29th December 2014 at 09:42 PM.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    Watched maan karate in astro vellithirai just now..worst movie..intha padathuukku munnadi linga ellam theiva level..athuvum villan kitta siva vaayilaye methi vaangararu parungga..wow..watta perpamance..villan kaala pudichikittu power star renjikku"dei en pondadiya thirippi kodutudura"innu kathararu parungga.. climax semma kuuttu..hansika visil adikkaranga parungga..close upla antha mogaraya paatha neen setta...athuvum visil adichituu verala vaayila inthu edukura moment,ennamo burger sappittu virala sappi edukira mathiri..ceh..siva intha levellkukku innum rendu padam panna,palayabadi siricha pochuthan...
    sema hit nenaichu nanum record panni 4-5 muyarchi pannen but innum climax varaikum poga mudiyala

Post Thanks / Like
    K_Vanan sir,i recomend boxoffice channel-la 'pattaya kelappanum'movie paarungga..soori yoda comedy..paaahh..pinnitaru!!!

very gud time pass movie...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    K_Vanan sir,i recomend boxoffice channel-la 'pattaya kelappanum'movie paarungga..soori yoda comedy..paaahh..pinnitaru!!!

very gud time pass movie...
    Now days can't stand with his comedy... Very repeatative & boring but Watch few comedy clipping from PKP with muthu kaalai really entertaining. Will watch