Page 312 of 400 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Facebook-um osingaradhunaala thaana puratchi karama status poduriga
    orkut'um osi..facebook'um.. appuram orkut mattum yaen kadaiyai sathittanga.. edhirpartha varumanam varalai.. adhan..
    zukerberg onnum dharma sathiram nadathalai.. ellorukkum osi wall kuduthu status podunga'nu solradhukku.. ellam business..

Facebook is not free
    The economics of much of the Internet is built on two valuable commodities: your time, and your content
    http://www.computerworld.com/article...-not-free.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    sila nerangalla nan edhuvum post panradhillai.. appadi edhavadhu panna.. reply after reply panra madhiri ennoda post amanjududhu...

lets come to the point...
    i stick only to cinema..
    i'm not getting into the detail of we people forging a rent receipt or a travel bill or a medical bill to get away with few hundreds or thousands in paying tax..
    or about people using pirated windows OS / any software (or) a illegal downloaded e-book (or) a latest EA sports game.. etc. (or) watching a sport (eg: cricket, football) through some online illegal stream

ps: we people mentioned here include the sane people who don't watch pirated movies

-------------
    category 1:
    i know many ARR fans buy original audio cd to enjoy the fullest extent of ARR's music.. i know they listen to IR's new songs also just to confirm IR is not upto the mark of ARR.. do u guys think all those ARR fans buy original audio cd of IR's music & listen.. certainly NO.. if yes then IR will also be competing with ARR in audio market.. they just do it by download - listen - delete..
    so, u sane people think it is legal to download only audio.. since it is not a complete movie like others do?
    -------------
    category 2:
    lanjam vanguradhum thappu - lanjam kudukkuradhum thappu... thiruduvadhum - thirutukku thunai povadhum thavaru.. agree?
    padam thiruttu vcd / internet'la download senju parkkuradhum thappu... adhe madhiri... oru padathai black'la ticket vangi parkkuradhum thappu (supporting black market).. avlo nyayam pesura aala irundha counter'la ticket illainadhum thirumba veetukku poyittu ticket irukkura innoru show'ku vandhu parkkanum..

inge black ticket'nu oru thread aarambichu post panna sonna.. MGR Sivaji'la irundhu Ajith Vijay varaikkum ellorudaya rasigargalum avangaludaya black ticket sarithira sadhanaigalai list pannuvanga..
    -------------
    category 3:
    now a days broad band connections give huge data to download per month that too in great speed.. do u think, people use these high data connection just to access gmails & facebook & linked in & read google news... u won't even use 5 gb per month in that case.. all those world movies are watched in this way
    -------------
    if someone doesn't fall under category 1, 2 & 3 --> they can talk against people who watch tamil movies by other ways..
    even those who fall under category 1,2 & 3 will have their own defending reason to do so ..

i watched kaththi in theater.. if similar opportunities occur, i planned to watch ennai arindhal, i, linga & viswaroopam 2 in theaters.. rest all.. as usual..
    ------------
    ps1: illai neenga thappa purinjurukeenga.. nan appadi illai.. anniyan ambi madhiri nan oru rules ramanujam.. appadinu sonna.. adhai namba nan thayaara illai.. vazhkkaila engaiyavadhu eppavavadhu oru muraiyavadhu lanjam (or anbalippu) kuduthurupeenga.. poyi tholaiyudhu.. vaera enna panna mudiyum'nu manasula thittikittavadhu..

tired aagitten

once again watch nadigar thilagam's

நீங்கள் அத்தனை பேரும்
    உத்தமர் தானா சொல்லுங்கள் – உங்கள்
    ஆசை நெஞ்சைத்
    தொட்டுப் பார்த்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள்
    Last edited by HonestRaj; 4th November 2014 at 01:05 AM.

4. Likes mexicomeat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    read above post in puratchi kalaignar'in captain prabhakaran - court scene mode

6. Likes mexicomeat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ippa inge prachanaiye aranmanai / sigaram thodu CD ellam illai..
    100 kodiyai thandiya kaththi vasoolil sila nooru izhapeedu.. idhu oru sakkaram.. aduthu periya padam varumpodhu avanga fans indha pakkam vandhuruvanga.. ivanga andha pakkam poyiduvanga.. maaramal iruppadhu naama mattumdhan

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have misunderstood my comment Karthik.
    My issue was with people watching an illicit version of a now-running movie and proudly proclaiming it, and justifying their deed. That is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    100 kodiyai thandiya kaththi vasoolil sila nooru izhapeedu..
    Wrong.
    One vote cannot change anything, so I shall not bother voting.... what is the difference?
    Walmart makes billions every year, so I shall take a bunch of grapes when no one is looking?
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

9. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    You have misunderstood my comment Karthik.
    My issue was with people watching an illicit version of a now-running movie and proudly proclaiming it, and justifying their deed. That is pathetic.

Wrong.
    One vote cannot change anything, so I shall not bother voting.... what is the difference?
    Walmart makes billions every year, so I shall take a bunch of grapes when no one is looking?
    naan walmart poi rendu grape taste pannittu thaan vanguren....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

11. Likes NOV liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched 'gone girl' yesterday. ben affleck as an unfaithful husband and rosamund pike as a weird, twisted wife and complimenting each other as 'Bit**' and 'as*ho**'.

it was a good thriller movie to watch

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honest,

Nobody is bothered about someone watching the movie online. All I say is that why do YOU (means not you) want to advertise in public that you watched the movie online while the film is still running in theatres? Its just a polished way of saying 'The torrents are available for download'. Rather you can share the links straightaway so that people don't have to waste time in searching for it.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    what ? i watched it in the theatre

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel,

My reply was to the post of Honest Raj. Since Gone Girl is an Ajith movie, I knew you would watch it in theatre. Chill.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

16. Likes elsaen11 liked this post