View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 226 of 247 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why cornering only mike mohan and gramarajan? Include kamal, rajini, balu mahenra, bharathi raja films too.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, successfully "detoxified" my mind from NEPV with the powerful 'isai mEdaiyil' goosebumpy start (I get goose pimples EVERY time I listen to the start of this great song)!

Why detoxify? Because the addiction has become so bad that Yuvan came in my dream last night

In the soppanam I was in front of the monitor with a dev tool that's a kalavai of Peoplesoft App Designer and Kronos WIM and Yuvan came asking a doubt "How to get contextual help in a particular screen" - I seriously explained the right-key-click or select-and-press-F1, even demonstrating.

Then recognizing it's Yuvan, I told him "Hey, I liked your singing in NEPV - those songs are great - honestly, I never liked your singing before and hardly listened to any songs you sang - BTW, I'm a big fan of your dad for 35 years" ( Even in dream, I'm so true to myself, talking like typing in the hubbu). Yuvan romba vetkappattAr...

ivvaLavu AnadhukkappuRamum if I keep this addiction, it will be injurious to health

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    one common thread/theme/denominator that could be discerned from almost every interview/speech of IR's, as well as, from the narrations of directors/producers who have worked with him is this:

do not mess with his creative process by referring to 'i want a song which is like the other one' and so on - once it is done, then a template gets formed in his subconscious and however he might try, it wont go away and somehow kills his creativity!

GVM is probably one of the very few who let him do what he wanted - leaving aside the pre-condition of 'i want the guitar placed there' and so forth!

so if we want some mind-bogglingly creative stuff from IR, the benchmark for approaching him would be:

1. just explain the situation to him - and make sure the person explaining is passionate abt what he/she does!

2.articulate the situation with as much visual imagery and finest details as possible

3. most importantly articulate the thought/emotional outcome that one expects from the musical product!

4. having done this, give him - budget permitting - the freedom to choose the recording studio/orchestra!

even if 4 is not possible, the first 3 would ensure some extraordinary music from IR !

if 4 is possible, then we are likely to get albums 10 times or more the quality of NEPV !

may all filmmakers/producers who approach him in the future use the above template!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    Why detoxify? Because the addiction has become so bad that Yuvan came in my dream last night
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Why cornering only mike mohan and gramarajan? Include kamal, rajini, balu mahenra, bharathi raja films too.
    +1 Well said. Everyone benefited from IR's music and his music mainly helped many (not just actors) shaping their careers, which has never ever happened in the history of Indian cinema with other music directors. I think what irir123 was referring to, who were only dependent on IR, nothing else (not even their talent). Definitely as you said, the list cannot be limited to those three only, it is endless.
    Last edited by V_S; 21st September 2012 at 02:37 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Avarai ethukku izhukkureenga?!? Intha whole Planet laye, IR pathi musically technically logically quantitatively qualitatively financially feasibly ethically excellently intelligently extra-ordinarily educationally entertainingly culturally classically commercially prepositionally functionally ella ally yum pesina pesitrukkura pesapOra aaL ivar mattum thaan. Intha function kkum avari koopittu, ithanaala avar panna vendiya function ai function pannaama irukkurathaala, naanga nadatha vendiya function nadatha mudiyaama thalli pOguthu. Freeya vudungappaa anthaaLai
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, Kamal, Rajini et al are either difficult to reach, or both to be present at the same function wud have probaly not only lead to logistical complications, but also led to us hearing some 'arachha maavu' stuff at least from kamal, who has said enough, incl equating to IR's music making abilities to some magician discovering the musical equivalent of the 'higgs boson' particle in musical notes!! i dont know what Rajini would have said, difficult to guess

leaving these big stars apart, it is the voice of yesteryear celebrities who rode high solely on IR's music i would have like to hear from!

Post Thanks / Like
    is the Hindi version/project of NEPV still on ?

Post Thanks / Like
    when Suresh Krishna spoke abt IR, he had no clue what he was talking abt !

and it was obvious why - his films with IR had Kamal who took care of the music composing sessions with IR with SK hardly getting involved !

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    his films with IR had Kamal
    veerA?
    prEmA (Telugu)?