View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 147 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly App! These are the nuanced areas where Maestro is at his best and unintentionally asks us to break the rewind buttons. Even in a racy composition like this he never fails to leave the soul and his stamp. Those staggering electric guitar and cellos in prelude providing a solid rock flavor, that NEPV outburst, melancholy violin, passionate piano to end the interlude, a மிரட்டல் composition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    It keeps failing, but you click on 'Buy' directly from iTunes application. And that works, I mean you can't preview the album but can buy it Idiots.
    Oh OK..

I was a bit wary as the album price was $7.92 avvLo dhaana? saw gumki selling at $8 and more..
    enna pricing strategy idhu from Sony music?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, V_Sji!

And, the drum work!

Awesome!

(Sensing my celebratory mood, my 19 year old got clearance to use his savings and get this "cheap-yet-not-so-cheap" $200 Bose computer speakers yesterday...the drums sound awesome in that kuttiyooNdu tweeters, ennA clarity & strength I say...the kick bass comes nice too in the woofer...to my ears, the same tracks play more awesome on iPad compared to Windows laptops..ennaththaichcholla!

He demonstrated a "composing / mixing" kind of app on iPad I think even I can compose some "TN-youththu" songs with that tool, with zero music edu / creativity

Helps one to appreciate the difference between what's cool in the market v/s what's real class!)

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    JAI - I bought from iTunes, for some reason the song list does not load when you click on the album. You can still click on Buy to purchase the album and it will let you complete the purchase and download the songs.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes View Post
    Oh OK..

I was a bit wary as the album price was $7.92 avvLo dhaana? saw gumki selling at $8 and more..
    enna pricing strategy idhu from Sony music?
    The CD is sold in India @ around Rs 100 (flipkart website)....

I think they deliberately priced it low to kill piracy / boost up volume / get more publicity for the movie.

Sony has even hosted youtube for all songs (one youtube with all songs and separate youtubes for each song with lyrics etc)...I think Gautam is on an all-round assault mode!

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This album is totally,totally awesome. I find myself either thinking about it or listening to it! Total dedication here

Post Thanks / Like
    Suresh ji,
    Excellent write-up and narration on Mudhal Murai. Bang on the mood perspective. Nice to Listen now with your write-up to rediscover the unheard territories. Fantastic this one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    Don't want to spam the hub with my uLaRals...however, romba "rusichchu" ezhudhina oru posttu idhu:

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post945979

Those who are not regulars to TF section (but frequent to the IR forum), please click the above link for a "spirited" post
    App sir,
    Kalakkal analogy. Very interesting and thoroughly enjoyed.
    The best part is :
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    NEPV is not an album for people expecting soosu or milkku - this is alcoholic stuff!
    Very true, addictive and alcoholic!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post

Excellent review!

After senthilv.com, nice to see another great support for this "so-far-underrated" song!
    I, Aakarsh and Grouch have already provided suffort for this song. KV-kum kandippa pudikkum nu nambaren
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suresh
    You captured the meandering ways of the tune accurately IMO, coming to think of it. Looking forward to your review of all the songs, but particularly eager about Kaatrai Konjam
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"