View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 124 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'vAnam mellak keezhiRangi maNNil vandhAduthE'

On loop!

"iLaiya" rAsA voice sounds like 'sAmakkOzhi' days in portions of the song Who can say he's close to 70

enRenRum iLamai

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AravindMano View Post
    But why synth yA!
    I think that's a trick to make people aware of the 'nizhalin arumai veyilil theriyum'

The whole album is richchO rich with real instruments played by top class players and rAsA perhaps shows there how "weak and pale" the simulated music looks when the real ones freak out!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    svbp007 - Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will download & listen from iTunes or Amazon.com until I get the physical CD.

App - Thanks for the info. Do you know whats the bitrate of the MP3 files you got from Amazon, is it 320kbps or less? I think iTunes usually has 256kbps. As to the quality of the songs, the quality of the MP3 doesn't matter, they sound fantastic. But would really love to get my hands on the CD and blast it out from my home theater system. So, have to be content with iTunes/Amazon quality for now and play out the MP3 version instead. BTW, good review

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    I think that's a trick to make people aware of the 'nizhalin arumai veyilil theriyum'

The whole album is richchO rich with real instruments played by top class players and rAsA perhaps shows there how "weak and pale" the simulated music looks when the real ones freak out!
    It's synth dominated mostly in the second interlude, right? The first one was mostly acoustic. Synth or not, that song is lovely

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Returned to Bangalore after Experiencing the Ultimate Audio Launch! What to say!? Gautam's true love on Raja's Music? Or the Great songs played by 55 Piece Orchestra?! Or the Excellent Nostalgias and Greatness of Raja, as shared by Barathiraja, Selvamani, RVUdayakumar, R.Sundarrajan, K.B?

One thing sure, கௌதம் வாசுதேவ மேனன் சிலமாதங்களுக்குமுன் மதம் மாறிவிட்டார், இப்போது அவர் இளையராஜகோத்ரம். அதைத்தான் நேற்று நிரூபித்தார் ))

தமிழச்சி சமந்தா அழகாக தமிழில் பேசினார்! சந்தானம் ராஜாவின்முன்பே கலகலப்பூட்டினார்! பாரதிராஜா மனதைத்தொட்டார்!

After hearing 1stTime the NEPV playedby 55Peice Orchestra, i simply feel its Musical Blockbuster 2012 & Continuing.....
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    NEPV arusuvai album.

Among singers, the respo of giving 'inippu' suvai - a big panangAi respo- had been given to one with only a 'kokku thalai'.

Interestingly, the kokkuththalai has handled it competently!

Congrats Bela ammaNi! ippadiyE continue!

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Satru Munbu is a stunner. The way the song ends is scintillating. Unbelievable guitar work in Pengal, pudikalai and Katru. To me the orchestration in this album is IR's best and that is saying something. I realize what IR meant when he said he found out that he could do this when asked by Gotham about his experience working on the film.

Post Thanks / Like
    For a slightly different POV :
    http://pitchaipathiram.blogspot.com/...blog-post.html

Somewhat opposite to my experience - mine was one of expecting less but I got served far beyond expectations

Though I was confident of IR delivering the goods, I wasn't sure earlier - as to whether I'll personally like the output...that'll possibly be targeted to cater to the current TN taste...but both rAsA & Gautam disproved that

This is such a satisfying album to a HC-80's-F...

Well, the promos / Gautam / Samantha etc will make sure it reaches the target audience as well, which is not my major worry anyways

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kr View Post
    Satru Munbu is a stunner.
    +100...the song is phenomenal, while creating strong sensations right now, from my past experience I can say that it also has the power to last in the playlist for decades from now!

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first interlude of pidikale maamu... what a riot!
    Gokul