View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 123 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still have not consumed it fully. Mudhal Murai remains the most favourite. Goutham should pull this off on screen. He must.

I am increasingly thinking Ennodu Vaa Vaa is going to be a crazy crowd pleaser. (Well, I LOVE that song). Raja has pulled off a neat trick - simple, innocent, addictive tune. Had to drive 200 miles today with some of my very less musically-inclined friends and I played this song probably once. And they kept on singing during the whole trip. It got really scary after a while how quickly they warmed up to this one. But why synth yA!
    நெலயா நில்லாது நினைவில் வரும் நெறங்களே

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone download NEPV from iTunes or Amazon.com in the US? Wanted to know about the quality of the mp3s.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Itunes and amazon....not yet active

Quote Originally Posted by rajkumarc View Post
    Did anyone download NEPV from iTunes or Amazon.com in the US? Wanted to know about the quality of the mp3s.
    They show up as available to purchase but not yet possible. If you want to listen to NEPV in high quality legally...best option right now is to simply sign up for Spotify...and for 9 bucks...you can listen to these and all the other new albums as well. NEPV got activated in Spotify today and the quality is as good as what you get from flipkart legal download. I am now eagerly waiting for Spotify to activate the Telugu version as they show up but not yet available for playing.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way it is not even 9 bucks if you do not want it on your mobile device. I made these songs offline and listening to them while driving etc.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajashivam View Post
    Are u joking?
    Well, the IR/Bela song I felt had the vocal mix a bit low.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Audio launch images frm behindwoods. http://behindwoods.com/new-images/ph...-jiiva-02.html

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkumarc View Post
    I've just now downloaded from amazon...can't compare with CD (can't get it that fast...someone has to send from India )...

Sounds decent when played on PC & the cheap Altec Lansing speakers connected to it...need to hear in headphones / car / van before I can conclusively talk about the sound quality (won't happen until a couple of days later).

Sorry, this may not help your query...just my 2 cents...you're probably aware that the songs are awesome regardless of the sound quality

Post Thanks / Like
    And I've submitted a fan-boyish, brief review at amazon...waiting to see if it gets published

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did from iTunes. The quality is very good

Post Thanks / Like
    amazon has published my review:

Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    One of the best Indian film song albums in the new millennium!

Phenomenal melody rides on top class orchestration - the Indian Maestro's powerful score got nice enhancement by European musicians and the studio / technicians in London (Angel studios).

Highly recommended to all music lovers - not just lovers of Indian Film music! This is jazzy work with strong Indian melody and some rich western ideas