View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 121 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    please block tis mp3 site

http://tamilstreams.webs.com/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sunil, i hate hub because there is no 'like' to 'click' on posts like yours...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wondeful album; definitely the best in recent times. Loved all the songs, except the second part of "pudikkala maamu". "saynthu saynthu" definitely sounds a lot better and mindblowing song it is. Vaa vaa, kaatrai konjam, vaanam mella, mudhal murai, pengal enraal, satru munbu in that order. I am happy

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Thanks layman10. Not sure if its just me, "I get request could not be completed, the item you have requested is not available" when I try to purchase the album. Will try after some time.
    Yes, its crazy.. I couldnt get to the album page, but could click the buy button from search results page and get it.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instruments overpowered vocals in all songs. I am not thrilled or excited. Pithamagan, Naan Kadavul and event ASK are outstanding compared to NEPV.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by layman10 View Post
    Yes, its crazy.. I couldnt get to the album page, but could click the buy button from search results page and get it.
    Thanks, that worked. Hopefully my purchase helps push it to the top of the charts

Sattru Munbu almost gives me the pollaa vinayEn effect. Ramya, take a bow. The rock elements in the already familiar prelude and the 1st interlude of pudikkala maamu - mindblown. And the paththaadhE bit is very addicting. Karthik has done a great job in this. Raaja at his playful best, especially the wind instrument that plays in response to the paththaadhE towards the end of the song. Ennodu vaa vaa, still not convinced and that Yuvan solo does not belong to this album.

Guess after Thiruvaasagam will be my most favorite album this new millennium.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Very Much Mr.Gautham for Nee Thaane Enthan Pon Vasantham. Vera onnum solla thonala.
    Isai ellaigal kadanthathu engum nirainthathu

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Based on the preview of the songs at FLipKart, the album sounds awesome !!! Cannot wait for the original ACD. Wish they release this in the form of instrumental version (replacing the vocals with string or wind instruments (Violin/Flute/Oboe).. The "Sattru Munbu" sounds like a symphonic material? Can anyone of you with the cd confirm this? Now the waiting starts...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Bela Shinde has gotten the 'ள' right Her thin voice does not gel with Raaja's soul voice. ShreyaG or Chitra should have sung that. But whatASong
    I was thinking exactly opposite after 3/4 hearings. Raaja would have opted out and brought a youngster (definitely not Yuvan though) in his place.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just now came from audio launch show. It was a huge crowd. Budapest orchestra was great.