View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 125 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got the CD yesterday from flipkart.. no poster

heard twice//

so far, my pick

1. Sattru munbu - easily the best of the album..

2. Saindhu Saindhu - really liked it irrespective of yuvan's voice...

3. Kaatrai konjam - again superb.. charanam'la than konjam naduvula adikadi vara oboe sound sync aagala..

4. mudhal murai - will be a hit for sure.. goosebumps when hearing the phrase "neethane en pon vasantham"

5.pidikkala maamu - prelude :notwrothy: have to listen more..

5. ennodu vaa - just ok

6. vAnam mella - ippothaikku avlava pudikkala.. have to listen more..

7. pengal enral - good in parts but don't like it much..
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a celebration of the musical genius.....it was once in a life time show........

1. Initially there was a video clip showing a recording session playing some popular songs and the intrumentalist singing IR praise
    2. Pudikkala mamu was fantastic for bass guitar
    3. saaindhu saaaindhu was great
    5. kaatru....had a fabulous rythm and was sounding totally different than the radiocloud versions..
    6. GVM went table after table to each director getting their "IR" experience. also they were asked to share their favorite

i had some minor complaints

1. the orchestra's momentum was disturbed by the frequent interviews with the directors. it would have been better to play out all the songs
    I-aRmony!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    +100...the song is phenomenal, while creating strong sensations right now, from my past experience I can say that it also has the power to last in the playlist for decades from now!
    Innoru 100 sethukonga... Satru Munbu and Muthal Murai are amazingly constructed and orchestrated. Love the chorus layer towards the end of Satru Munbu, goosebump stuff . Ramya NSK has sung it beautifully.

Why no updates/reviews from VS/KV/Suresh/irir/Plum. Expecting your detailed feedback soon, maybe you guys are drowned beyond recovery in NEPV, like me
    Last edited by rajkumarc; 2nd September 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    whenever i eat, i will save my most favorite item for the last, for fear that if i eat it first, i will not be able to taste it again !!

similarly, am not TOUCHING NEPV's pirated version online unless and until i get the original CD - principle-wise, having advised everyone abt not downloading illegally, I wud like to stick to it and wait for the CD, at least the Amazon.com version !

btw, I have not been keeping idle - I have been spending time at a conference + workshop at catalina and Caltech - besides the serious part, I have so far distributed close to 70 odd IR flyers to friends/colleagues as well as strangers - flyers containing dual links to NEPV's purchase URL as well as articles on IR's music !

next two days will be exciting as far as doing the above is concerned - might be meeting some imp 'makkas' to speak abt IR !

NEPV can wait!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My picks of the album are the female solos: Satru Munbu and Mudhal Murai, closely followed by the lilting duet Vaanam Mella and Karthik's solos, Katrai Konjam and Ennodu Va Va, in that order. However hard I try, I am unable to appreciate Yuvan's singing in the songs, Saindhu Saindhu and Pengal Endral. The compositions needed a real 'singer. Wouldn't iit be lovely to hear ANY other established or emerging singer? Even a North import like Sonu would have done beTter justice, considering his Tamil diction was not bad in his earlier Tamil numbers!

But overall, a great album, superior compositions and orchestration. The interludes are out of the world, so are the surprise elements. Full ONa sadhya 8-course meal, so what if I did,t relish the injippuLi and the eriseri?

Post Thanks / Like
    My picks of the album are the female solos: Satru Munbu and Mudhal Murai, closely followed by the lilting duet Vaanam Mella and Karthik's solos, Katrai Konjam and Ennodu Va Va, in that order. However hard I try, I am unable to appreciate Yuvan's singing in the songs, Saindhu Saindhu and Pengal Endral. The compositions needed a real 'singer. Wouldn't iit be lovely to hear ANY other established or emerging singer? Even a North import like Sonu would have done beTter justice, considering his Tamil diction was not bad in his earlier Tamil numbers!

But overall, a great album, superior compositions and orchestration. The interludes are out of the world, so are the surprise elements. Full ONa sadhya 8-course meal, so what if I did,t relish the injippuLi and the eriseri?

Post Thanks / Like
    Description of Audio Release function

Raja Kaiya Vacha Wronga Ponathille

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-02-09-12.html

Post Thanks / Like
    NEP Audio Launch
    Gautham Menon singing

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In love with all songs...!

Every song is good! Hats off to GVM for extracting fabulous tracks....

Lyrics are too good, though we miss Thamarai.

Except for the pallavi part, Yuvan has done his part much better in Saayndhu. Can live with it. Pick of the album. Such a sweet tune with lovely lyrics by Muthukumar.

Satru munbu song haunts while Mudhal Murai stuns me with the incredible hook "neethane en ponvasantham'.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like

To those who are not able to get hold of the cd, this is the official release by Sony in youtube.. so you are not violating anything.