Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: City life

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

City life

Chennai has become worst-pa, no two ways about it. I don't know if other parts of TN have degraded as much, adha andha oor kaarana thaan kekkonum [this might have nothing to do with the movie, chennai pathi pechu vandhuche nu sonnen]
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik) View Post
    Chennai has become worst-pa, no two ways about it. I don't know if other parts of TN have degraded as much, adha andha oor kaarana thaan kekkonum [this might have nothing to do with the movie, chennai pathi pechu vandhuche nu sonnen]

We as a nation have degraded,ithula Chennai enna,Bangalore enna,Kadukkarai enna
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How Chennai suddenly became worst? City is polluted by inter,multi states of India.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinefan View Post
    Kadukkarai
    Is there a place called கடுக்கரை other than one in KK dist?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Is there a place called கடுக்கரை other than one in KK dist?
    Was referring to the one in Kanyakumari district only.Did some work there and surrounding villages like Azhagiyapandiapuram,Boothapandy,Thidal,Kattuputhur ,Eshanthimangalam,Therisanamcope last August.Had liked the stay and work,flow-le vandutchu.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was referring to the one in Kanyakumari district only.Did some work there and surrounding villages like Azhagiyapandiapuram,Boothapandy,Thidal,Kattuputhur ,Eshanthimangalam,Therisanamcope last August.Had liked the stay and work,flow-le vandutchu.
    I see .. Next time varum pothu sollunga

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    I see .. Next time varum pothu sollunga

Definitely.You from Nagercoil right?Stayed there-Hotel Parvathi International and did up/down every day to all these villages.
    Last edited by Cinefan; 10th May 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    // Nice to hear that cinefan.. I had relatives in Therisanamcope.. i used to go there on my school summer holidays, 4 route area is greenery places//

Post Thanks / Like
    Siv,
    Yes,nice view,small villages.Felt bad returning to B'lore

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We as a nation have degraded,ithula Chennai enna,Bangalore enna,Kadukkarai enna
    Chennai has some worst minuses which even its own residers dislike to the core. Kattaayam Bangalore is good in such aspects. Bloody there is not even a map outside both Koyambedu and Central Station, to help newcomers. Agreed that is not citizen's fault but govt's. I mean that this bad attitude starts with Govt itself and gets carried over to the last last tamil citizen.

Comparatively i have heard and seen and experienced some more hospitality in bangalore than chennai. Ppl in chennai are not cool. My small exp is, I never knew there is a saravaNa bhavan inside Central itself. I came out and asked few guys is there a Saravana Bhavan nearby. 2 guys gave me the most weird look, i was scared internally. Then i turned on GPS and found out myself that there is one inside itself! Later i realied, those 2 guys were suspecting me

I am not saying chennai is bad, just becos of this. Even if u remove this, i have worst stories.

Regarding this movie portrayal, that mobile-misuse-student, i guess the mentality is everywhere not just in chennai. Hope many ppl know that, outsiders coming to bangalore feel there is more and more sexual-liberty(yes) in bangalore, and try to make use of that.
    Last edited by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar; 11th May 2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast