Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hinduism, Initial concept of Shiva, Trinity...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anbu_kathir View Post
    What is this 'you'?
    The Cosmic energy within us and ever single atoms in the cosmos.

Body - is just an accumulation of food and water we have consumed from nature and nature will take this back one day.

Mind - an imitation of what is around you, it's just that you don't imitate one person; you take bits and pieces of hundred people and make yourself. The rest is just hallucination based on these info you have gathered from outside.

How do you say there is a creator?
    Cosmic energy which is present in us and every atoms in the cosmos

What is 'religion'
    Man made belief system based on the culture and environment in which one is born, these belief systems and reality are completely different aspects.

How do you ascertain that it is useless?
    I did not imply that. In my view Religion/morals/ethics good education as to how one may live "socially”, but not spiritually
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    The Cosmic energy within us and ever single atoms in the cosmos.
    Let us leave the body and mind for now. You answered this for "What is this 'you'"? But here again, you say, "within us". So I must take that your answer says "What we are is (cosmic energy) within us". Isn't this statement suffering from circular logic?. Again, I must ask - what is this "within" and who is this "us" ?

Cosmic energy which is present in us and every atoms in the cosmos
    You answered this for - "How do you know that there is a creator? ". The question is, " How do you know? ", not what you mean by the creator.

Man made belief system based on the culture and environment in which one is born, these belief systems and reality are completely different aspects.
    How do you know religion is man-made? How do you differentiate something that is man-made and something that is not man-made?

I did not imply that. In my view Religion/morals/ethics good education as to how one may live "socially”, but not spiritually
    Where is the line of division between social life and spiritual life? What differentiates the two?

Thanks. If you wish not to delve into these questions, its OK. But I put them forth simply because passing opinions is easily done, but thinking is difficult. Its seems to me that there is not much use by passing opinions (i.e., when we say 'according to me....'), especially on forums like this. But if you have a well thought out and logically coherent viewpoint, then there will always be people who will appreciate it and get the inspiration to inculcate whatever good things you have said.

LOve and Light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Kathir

Sorry, you sound a bit offended by my posts, sorry that was not my intention.

I will reply in detail later on (busy at work) ..
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Dear Kathir

Sorry, you sound a bit offended by my posts, sorry that was not my intention.

I will reply in detail later on (busy at work) ..
    No not at all! I am sorry if I came across as a bit stern. My intention was to merely ask questions, because there seemed to be some logical gaps in your answers. If we are to rise above ideologies, we must have answers that appeal to the rational mind.

Love and Light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow bring backs memories after almost 7 years !!! It is so true and strange how time (Mahakaal) leaves an impact ..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789