Page 88 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonna Pola Pongal-ku Ai varaddum muthalla... appuram pongal release ennu sollitu sola-va evanachum nadantha.. appo facebook, mayyam, twitter ennu vaichu seivom

ithula oru methavi oru padi mela poi Ajith gave live to this thread-am... haha..

And let me explain what is Beethi ..... Director himself admitting and postponing a film Eg: GVM: kaththikku aappuram than ( GVM's best troll after who is thala)
    and burning: after all mass media reports the BO result of kaththi... crying like BB and marana mass actor Prem Ji-ku Jalra podurathu...

This pongal is sema fun... !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Releasing for pongal finally... Good.. Cant wait

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    best troll is that guy calling out pandaram in pure tamil

After all media ya va. Lol atta kaththi crossed 100C in 12 days nu vadai suttathe vijayna and co. vaai kuusama pachai pachaiya poi sollittu ippidi pesa avangalaala thaan mudiyum. ovvoru medailayum poi thaane solrathu

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoo View Post
    Stop talking about Eeelam supporters..
    This has become a trend for these " Cinema Entertainers" since the Genocide back in 2009!, cinema la vanthu rendu moonu "Eaala vishaiyatha" punch dialogue la pesina, inga ulla Eela marana mokkainga kaithati whistle adichu mokkai poduvanga, Lunatics!
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 24th November 2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    பொங்கல் 2015-ல் வெளியாகும் திரைப்படங்களில், நீங்கள் முதலில் பார்க்க விரும்பும் திரைப்படம் எது?

http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tamil-cinema/

cast your vote..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoo View Post
    Stop talking about Eeelam supporters.. We all know who is real supporters. People have shown that in recent films
    did I miss any post? what's the context with "I"?
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.Linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and I dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th Jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with I, Ennai Arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of Ajith. Going by the listing of I, Ennai Arinthaal will have to release in small screens like Seasons, Devi Paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think AMR will take that risk.

3. It will leave Aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even Lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back.
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 29th November 2014 at 06:36 PM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and i dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with i, ennai arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of ajith. Going by the listing of i, ennai arinthaal will have to release in small screens like seasons, devi paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think amr will take that risk.

3. It will leave aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back.
    intresting...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Aascar has released a new poster with theatre listings. He has mentioned almost 90% of the screens in Chennai. I find this somewhat fishy..

Reasons:

1.Linga would've had a mere 3 weeks run and I dont think it would be removed from all the screens by 9th Jan.

2. Even if there is a clash with I, Ennai Arinthaal will surely get some sizeable number of screens because of Ajith. Going by the listing of I, Ennai Arinthaal will have to release in small screens like Seasons, Devi Paradise and few multiplexes. I dont think AMR will take that risk.

3. It will leave Aambala with literally no screens.

4. For a film which is to be released after 40 days, what is the necessity to release theatre listings urgently? Even Lingaa team announced the listings only a few days back.
    I.jpg mentioned individually, each & every screen in a THEATER COMPLEX...
    Last edited by balaajee; 30th November 2014 at 11:35 AM.