Page 70 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HH,

I don't like 'I' songs - Perfectly fine

How come you like 'I' songs? You should be a Peter - Not fine.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kamal fans do critically analyse his movies .. ARR fans mostly behave like blind supporters .. ithuku mela enna pesurathukku irukku ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you called kamal fans who liked manmadhan anbu as retards?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    HH,

I don't like 'I' songs - Perfectly fine

How come you like 'I' songs? You should be a Peter - Not fine.
    Agreed. ARR fans notice several new aspects in his songs - instruments, mix of different genres, deviation from conventional pattern etc. It would be good to see a healthy discussion on these improvizations & way they stand out from the other MD's works - like that of Anirudh, Imman or Yuvan. Someone like me who doesn't easily identify the technicalities can benefit from them. IR's strength is the usage of raagas to bring in the right mood (For instance, he used Charukesi, a raga which gives a feel of love & devotion in 'Kaadhalin Deepam Ondru', 'Chinnathayaval Thantha') although the instruments he used were traditional.

And I believe, the term 'Peter' refers to the singing style (desperately trying to be non-Tamil which does turns many TFM lovers off) and not his music.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ella rasigargalum oru pulliyil nirbandhadhukku ullagugiraargal !!! Appdi ullagum bothu aduthavargalin mel thinikavum muyarchi seigiraargal !!! Thinikka mudiyaadha bothu aathiram kolgiraargal !!!

Idhaiyellam velila irundhu thoondi vittu vedikkai paakiravan thannai neetral / kala rasigan / Vimarsagan endru solli kolgiraan.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our fellow hubber Sunil, a musician himself, reviews every ARR album in the ARR section, he highlights the nuances and innovations. Similar discussions are being carried out in ARRYG, FB page, etc. You can always feel free to peep in. We would feel privileged to have some rational people like you. Even i am not a qualified musician to understand the technicalities. If a song pleases my ears, its a good song and if it doesn't, then its bad. Thats all. And like many others say, I don't even try to force myself to listen to an ARR song to like it. If its worthy enough, it will reach me somehow.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Ella rasigargalum oru pulliyil nirbandhadhukku ullagugiraargal !!! Appdi ullagum bothu aduthavargalin mel thinikavum muyarchi seigiraargal !!! Thinikka mudiyaadha bothu aathiram kolgiraargal !!!

Idhaiyellam velila irundhu thoondi vittu vedikkai paakiravan thannai neetral / kala rasigan / Vimarsagan endru solli kolgiraan.
    Purinjidhu. Odhungikkaren, as I feel I am under the 2nd category only Actually summaa out-righta pidikaadhunnu solradhukku badhi yen pidikkala, yen pidikkanumnu discuss panlaamnu dhaan paathen thavira vera onnum illa.

Ajay, yeah I have read some of his posts. Sure will check that and the FB pages too! Thanks.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post

+1. Veliyila irunthu fake id-la aatharavu karam neetaraanga...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    kamal fans do critically analyse his movies .. ARR fans mostly behave like blind supporters .. ithuku mela enna pesurathukku irukku ..
    ha..ha..ROTFL!! oluga naayagan padam release aana, BO report kaha uyira koduppaaru paarunga intha 'kamal rasigar mandra security' anbu thambi...appadi oru thiagam.

Post Thanks / Like