Page 61 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just noticed the spelling mistake on the "I" audio launch poster. Hard to believe Shankar would make such simple mistake like that.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appadi ippadi kutti kazhichi partha yellarum oru vagayil rasiga kunjugal than pola when comes to their favourites

4. Likes Parthyy liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Regular Hubber sakthii's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel Anirudh music has IRs tunes.. his violin and flute and the melody bit in songs and background.. cant avoid the feel of hearing it somewhere..and IR naturally comes.. i am not great person in music.. i cant note particular songs or BGM of IRs with Aniruth.. but sure he brings in IRs touch...in almost 75% of his songs and BGM. which surprisingly i cant see with Yuvan. not sure where i am the only person who get that feeling !!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    I just noticed the spelling mistake on the "I" audio launch poster. Hard to believe Shankar would make such simple mistake like that.
    hard to believe that you didn't understand the meaning of that monster-ous mistake

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ramkumar86's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakthii View Post
    I feel Anirudh music has IRs tunes.. his violin and flute and the melody bit in songs and background.. cant avoid the feel of hearing it somewhere..and IR naturally comes.. i am not great person in music.. i cant note particular songs or BGM of IRs with Aniruth.. but sure he brings in IRs touch...in almost 75% of his songs and BGM. which surprisingly i cant see with Yuvan. not sure where i am the only person who get that feeling !!
    +1. Yaar petra magano is one example.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இதுக்கும் ஐ'க்கும் என்ன சம்பந்தம்?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Neenga nalla illainu ninaikirathu unka thani padda vishayam... we get that point. Athukaka entha vithathilum thaguthi or interest illamal oru padam first-a vara mudiyathu..
    Vidunga, he is completely into I fever. Kaththi songs not goodnu ivar thaan sollittu irukaar

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    hard to believe that you didn't understand the meaning of that monster-ous mistake
    I guess I still don't. Care to explain?
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakthii View Post
    how is it related to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    Vidunga, he is completely into I fever. Kaththi songs not goodnu ivar thaan sollittu irukaar
    those raving are mostly Vijay fans....neutral ones never bothered listening to Kathi..generally music lovers dont like anirudh AFAIK..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila