Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Param anna.. being a comedian also a tough job to do..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Obama is going to put me on ignore list and I am losing my sleep over it. Toughen up kids.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    3.8mil in 4 days
    Easily the biggest reception to any tamil movie teaser

Vikram, what an actor! Shankar has provided him an amazing platform and the actor in Vikram has relished it completely.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

5. Likes venkkiram liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So the beast is just for a song..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I could not even reply to this comment of yours. Who do you think could have honestly pulled off roles like Sethu, Pithamagan or Raavan with such ease? Being an Ajith Fan, I have to confess he cannot pull it off. I don't want to comment about vijay or surya. May be Kamal, but he is too old for such roles.

BTW I guess you haven't watched Dhill or Dhool. His comic timing is pretty good. He can also carry out macho roles like dhool, gemini and saamy with absolute ease.

ok, I won't waste any more time. But please be objective when you post. I find it funny that people choose to slander Vikram for his performance out of all actors!!
    Kandasamy, Anniyan ellaam vittutinga. Remo was anything but romantic.
    He was good in Sethu. Saamy was only Vikram-pissible performance. Liked his Gemini performance too but all of that could be done by others and they don't prove anything.

Raavan and Pithamagan ellaam terribad. Even the characters were terrible so there is only so much he can do but in Raavan, he pulled the character down with his non existent acting.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mexicomeat View Post
    My thoughts on I (in no particular order):

1. If executed properly,a get-up change normally brings the wow effect. When charan raj did a mottai in gentleman, it was wow because it added value to the story line. When Rajni became white / mottai boss, it was the same feeling. Poorly executed examples include the squint eye in avan ivan. It was unnecessary and it did not add any value to the story. Vikram has lost all that weight just for the Pookale song. Shankar confirmed in one interview that the weight loss was not his idea, but Vikram's. Seriously? was all this required for a 4 min song? Completely unnecessary in my opinion.
    According to the making of video that Mahen posted, that weight loss seems to be for a character and not for a song sequence.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post

Raavan and Pithamagan ellaam terribad. Even the characters were terrible so there is only so much he can do but in Raavan, he pulled the character down with his non existent acting.
    Arumai arumai .Ungalayellam konjam nadinga boss show ku anupuna therium

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    விடுங்க விடுங்க.. இங்கே அவர் சொல்வதுமட்டுமே ரொம்பவும் சீரியஸாக எடுத்துக் கொள்ளணுமாம். மற்றவர்கள் ஏதாவது எழுதினால் "ஆர் யூ சீரியஸ்?" என ட்ரோல் செய்வாராம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    any one can tel their views...athukaga unnala nadika mudiyuma nu kekarthu doesn't sounds good....example oru hotel Ku poram dish nalla illanu solrom athuku owner mudinja nee poi cook pannu appathan unaku theriyum nu sonna nallava irukum

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I take back what I said about the I songs earlier. I am actually enjoying most of the songs. Still can't stand Mersalayitten only because of the heavy use of auto-tune. Aila Aila and Ennodu Nee Irundhal are so repetitive though. It is getting kind of boring when I listen to it more than once.
    Last edited by Mr.GreyShirt; 19th September 2014 at 09:37 PM.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard