Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    வெர்சடைல் என்றால்.. சேதுவிலேயே அதை செதுக்கியிருப்பாரே! படத்தோட ஆரம்ப விக்ரமிற்கும், முடிவு விக்ரமிற்கும் இடையே உள்ள தூரம் சொல்லி மாளாது. தில், தூள், ஜெமினி, சாமி வரை துடிப்பான போராடும் இளைஞன்.. பாடி லேங்குவேஜ் தூள் பறக்கும். காசி - பிதாமகன் சொல்லவே வேணாம். பிதாமகன் - க்ளைமாக்ஸ் காட்சியில் நிகழ்ந்தேறும் வேட்டைநாய் துரத்தல் தமிழ் சினிமா காணாத ஒன்று.. தெய்வத்திருமகள் - படம் முழுக்க அதிலேயே ஒன்றிப் போயிருந்தாரே! கோர்ட் சீன் காட்சி அற்புதமான தருணங்களில் ஒன்று. அந்நியன் - அம்பி - நூத்துல ஒன்னு. . காதல் ரசமென்றால்.. காதல் சடுகுடுவை சொல்லலாம். விக்ரம்-பிரியங்கா ரசவாதம் அருமையாக இருக்கும்.
    Are you serious?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt vikram is the better actor after kamal in Tamil cinema..both of them could have become superstars(I mean so called no:1 spot) if they wish to do only commercial movies

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Are you serious?
    I just said what I observed as you mentioned yours. Serious or not, you need to decide.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok You are not serious. Intha nerathila rakesh kumar is sorely missed in the hub.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    to be honest, after sometimes liked ARR sir album.. totally satisfied with all the songs.. my pick as below
    1.Enodu Nee Irundhaal (Both Version)
    2.Aila Aila
    3.Ladio - 32 22 32 Amy Jackson
    4. Mersalaayiten
    5.Pookalae Sattru Oyivedungal
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Other than Sethu and couple of macho roles, he has shown no versatality. Any films where he exceled in romance or comedy? He is only good at putting on weight, shedding it, putting a lot of make up and looking different. But when it comes to performance, he doesn't have it in him. Calling him all round actor is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. His Pithamagan performance is not unanimously appreciated because people could find the difference between a good performance and good make up plus average performance. Same goes to Anniyan. Lot of hard work in looking different but performance? Remo ellam romantic'aa? Anniyan exposed Vikram for what he is. Raavanan eppudi? He looked macho but his performance was loud and crass, not class.
    I could not even reply to this comment of yours. Who do you think could have honestly pulled off roles like Sethu, Pithamagan or Raavan with such ease? Being an Ajith Fan, I have to confess he cannot pull it off. I don't want to comment about vijay or surya. May be Kamal, but he is too old for such roles.

BTW I guess you haven't watched Dhill or Dhool. His comic timing is pretty good. He can also carry out macho roles like dhool, gemini and saamy with absolute ease.

ok, I won't waste any more time. But please be objective when you post. I find it funny that people choose to slander Vikram for his performance out of all actors!!

8. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I could not even reply to this comment of yours. Who do you think could have honestly pulled off roles like Sethu, Pithamagan or Raavan with such ease? Being an Ajith Fan, I have to confess he cannot pull it off. I don't want to comment about vijay or surya. May be Kamal, but he is too old for such roles.

BTW I guess you haven't watched Dhill or Dhool. His comic timing is pretty good. He can also carry out macho roles like dhool, gemini and saamy with absolute ease.

ok, I won't waste any more time. But please be objective when you post. I find it funny that people choose to slander Vikram for his performance out of all actors!!
    +....1

Post Thanks / Like
    +1
    And Is it possible to add people to ignore list
    Because ignorance is bliss always

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    to be honest, after sometimes liked ARR sir album.. totally satisfied with all the songs.. my pick as below
    1.Enodu Nee Irundhaal (Both Version)
    2.Aila Aila
    3.Ladio - 32 22 32 Amy Jackson
    4. Mersalaayiten
    5.Pookalae Sattru Oyivedungal
    Me too..after so long im buying an original CD KT was ok..but its not something that you can listen all the time
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I could not even reply to this comment of yours. Who do you think could have honestly pulled off roles like Sethu, Pithamagan or Raavan with such ease?!
    Vera yaru..surya thaan
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila