Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Watched i again and blackhat back to back with my chinese girlfriend.. She said i was better��
    Shankar should trim the film by 30 mins.. All the long fights were boring..
    what happened to tamu Mahen garu?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mexicomeat View Post
    neenga ok naa sollunga, pesi mudichidalam. vara vaigasi masathileye nichayadartham vechikalaam
    Shivji ready !!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    I had an unpleasant experience watching it with kids. My bad - Should have known about the rating and read reviews before taking them. After Enthiran, Shankar became hugely popular among the tiny tots. And the trailer was a bit deceiving too.
    I too was little taken back when Idly matteru was discussed in a casual conversations .

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ai is No. 1 in Malaysia - the only country, in the whole world!

I have always been saying that the dynamics in Malaysia is totally different from Singapore. Over here Tamil movies play in the best cinemas, unlike in Singapore, the US or UK. No idea about the other countries.
    Note that the population of Malaysia is 10 times that of Singapore.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Ai is No. 1 in Malaysia - the only country, in the whole world!

I have always been saying that the dynamics in Malaysia is totally different from Singapore. Over here Tamil movies play in the best cinemas, unlike in Singapore, the US or UK. No idea about the other countries.
    Note that the population of Malaysia is 10 times that of Singapore.

Yes your honor rest of us are living in some wasteland which we can't be considered as "a" or "i" country

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    so 'I' the first blockbuster in 2015

8. Likes Pras liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...421782837#t=86

'shankar sar shankar sar' innu paapa innama uruguthu!!!ha..ha..

Post Thanks / Like
    'I' ('Ai') 5-Day Box Office Collections (Opening Weekend): Vikram-Amy Starrer Grosses over 135 crore Worldwide - ibtimes

"I" Tamil and Telugu versions hit the screens on 14 January, while the Hindi version was released on 16 January. The Tamil version has done fantastic business in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, while the Telugu version has done good business; the Hindi version also has performed decently.

"I" has created box office history in Kerala, where the film is said to have grossed ₹10.75 crore in its opening weekend at the box office. In Tamil Nadu, the film has minted ₹40 crore, while its collections from AP/Nizam areas amount to over ₹31 crore.

The Vikram-starrer has surpassed the $1 million mark in collections at the North American box office. The film has reportedly minted $1.15 million in five days at the US and Canada box offices. "#I #Imovie 5 days NA BO $1.15M.1st million dollar movie of the year," tweeted SIMoviesUSA.

With the inclusion of the film's collections from other Indian markets as well as overseas centres, "I" has minted ₹135.20 crore at box offices worlwide, reported Andhraboxoffice.

"The film has recovered ( WW ) close to 50% of its Distributor Cost WW in 5 days weekend and it all depends on how far will it go from now," the website stated.

Now that the Pongal/Sankranti holidays are over, one has to wait and see how the Vikram starrer fares during the weekdays.

The Shankar directorial is a big budget film and its theatricals have been sold for huge prices. It needs to be seen if "I" recovers its costs and emerges a hit.
    There are no big Tamil film releases until 29 January, when Ajith-starrer "Yennai Arindhaal" will be hitting the screens. In Telugu, Kalyan Ram's "Pataas" will be releasing on 23 January, while Akshay Kumar's Hindi film "Baby" will be hitting theatres on the same day.

"I" Tamil version is likely to dominate the screens for at least 10 days, while the Telugu and Hindi versions might face competition from "Pataas" and "Baby" respectively.

Post Thanks / Like
    ஐ சம்பளத்தில் பாதியை மனவளர்ச்சி குன்றிய குழந்தைகளுக்கு தந்த விக்ரம்

ஷங்கர் இதுவரை இயக்கிய அனைத்துப் படங்களின் வெற்றிக்கும் அவரைத்தான் முதன்மை காரணமாக ரசிகர்களும், மீடியாவும் குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கிறது. முதல்முறையாக படத்தின் வெற்றிக்கு விக்ரமின் நடிப்பும், உழைப்பும்தான் காரணம் என அனைவரும் கொண்டாடுகின்றனர். ஐ படத்தை காப்பாற்றியது விக்ரம் என்பது மிகையல்ல

தமிழ் சினிமாவின் பிற ஹீரோக்கள் வாங்கும் சம்பளத்துடன் ஒப்பிட்டால் விக்ரமின் உழைப்புக்கு குறைந்தது 50 கோடியாவது தர வேண்டும். அவர் சம்பளமாக பெற்றுக் கொண்டது எவ்வளவு என்று தெரியாது. ஆனால், அதில் கணிசமான பகுதியை மன வளர்ச்சி குன்றிய குழந்தைகளின் நலனுக்காக தந்துள்ளார் விக்ரம்.
    tamil.webdunia.com

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched it again. Loved it just the same. Didn't get bored at all but I can see how the movie could have been even better if it was trimmed a bit.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

13. Likes Pras liked this post