Page 156 of 194 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Btw , Arguement on Vikram's acting ability ?
    Leave legends like Kamal and Rajini .. Among rest , Vikram has no competitor
    no doubt he is best actor it's just my opinion base on "I" movie only. For me dhool ulla vikram performance easily can beat "I"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaththi Officially collected 50 crores(overseas+ker+kar)in 12 days....for tn v dont have authentic reports....50c in tn.is a easy task in 12 days...really amusing still how people claiming it was fake...people even claiming rentrak as fake...our own aamir khan collaborated with rentrack to track the pk collections...BTW I is smashing all the records...well deserved success for vikram and shankar

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar's #I AP/N 2nd Day Collections are Bigger than even Highest 1st Day collections of any other Dubbing film. Good going.-andhra box office....undoubtedly Shankar is a biggest brand in south India wen comes to boxoffice..remember its not a solo release another pawan kalyan starter biggie also released for sakranthi

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerala collections are even more significant. It has grossed an all time high opening day collections. Staggering!!! Surpasses Jilla which had two most saleable stars of Kerala.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    I liked the film. The film runs for more than 3 hrs but not many dull moments. The team made it clear that its a romantic thriller and theyve given a more than decent product with few faults.

Vikram has given one of his best performances till date. He looks masculine as Lingesan, charming as Lee and frightening as the hunchback. His body language, voice modulation, accent, everything comes handy.

Amy has given a commendable performance and I am happy that Samantha was replaced. Cant think of her as a model.

Santhanam has a good role in this film. For the first time in his life, he doesnt play the role of a drink partner to the hero but helps the hero with his goal.

Normally ARR will head the brigade in the technical dept of Shankar movies but this time it is PCS who takes the cake. Genius!! Every frame of the portions in China looks like a wallpaper.

ARR's tunes are lifted to another level by PC Sriram and Shankar. Bgm is apt for the movie. Nothing extraordinary like Sivaji or Endhiran but served the purpose.

On the downside, too many villains and a predictable story line was a letdown. Ennodu Nee irunthal's placement also put a brake on the narration. Also the lengthy fights are quite tiresome to watch.

Shankar is not known for love and comedy portions in his films and that is exactly why I was skeptical about this film and the reviews of twitteratis and few hubbers only doubled my fear. But I was satisfied with the love and comedy portions of the film. On the whole, its a neat entertainer.
    BGM opt? IMO it was too noisy, just like singam movies.

Love and comedy, hope you are referring to the rose character and related scenes.
    Happy New Year Folks

Post Thanks / Like
    Bgm was definitely apt for the movie. Like i said, I wont download the bgms of this movie like I did for Sivaji or Endhiran but nothing to complain.

I know that last line was a sarcastic one but I did like the way Shankar handled love scenes and Santhanam here. No worm eating, choco wrapper collecting or running nude in Mount road kinda scenes but the love was quite realistic and believable.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I don't know the answer. I have maintained this for long. TN Box office is mostly a black box. No-one reveals actual figures because Ticket rates and # of shows are never fixed (unlike overseas where numbers are revealed)

TN is the only state where producers don't divulge the actual figures. They simply use the numbers to their advantage because the public are not aware of this. To be honest anyone call their movie a BB, but the actual public knows what it is!

Big name producers take a big ticket movie and if it flops they write it as loss to convert Black to White. If it turns a hit, you never hear from them.

Coming back to the original question of yours, The director was the only one to claim. His previous movie Hero (AKA Aamir has told that all this 100C thingy is a BS). But I'll leave it at this point!
    Still jealous of VJ. If both ARM film was with AJ perhaps u will be happy . Shame on u man

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'ஐ' திரைப்படம்! ஹிந்தியில் இன்று ரிலீஸ்

Post Thanks / Like
    Really surprising to know that I has released in very few screens in the NSC regions. Surprised because its an Aascar movie and he is the king of those regions.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    was quite surprised not to see I on the gold and premier class screens Endhiran was the first followed by Lingaa..
    I @ GSC Signature [PREMIERE CLASS 4] small screen but yea no GOLD
    #UttamaVillain#