Page 152 of 194 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here in Tanjore GV. Most of the ppl stood up and applauded.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched movie today
    Honestly speaking I couldn't come to conclusions whether I like the movie or not

But I can say one thing Shankar missed his mojo completely in this movie.
    Also I wanted to tell to shankar please spend only where it deserves just for the sake of showing bramaandam if you spend it will not help the movie always and more importantly please don't join the league of Bala in torturing actors most of the time I felt Vikram is tortured just for few scenes where you can do the same in other ways.

Other than that some nice performances from Vikram (in some parts not so good) , Amy Jackson, Santhanam & rose.

Not sure movie will be game changer of tamil cinema as it was projected nevertheless it will collect well :thanks to wide release:
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was Vikram's decision to torture himself. Shankar was very much ok in using the other methods.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    Watched movie today
    Honestly speaking I couldn't come to conclusions whether I like the movie or not

But I can say one thing Shankar missed his mojo completely in this movie.
    Also I wanted to tell to shankar please spend only where it deserves just for the sake of showing bramaandam if you spend it will not help the movie always and more importantly please don't join the league of Bala in torturing actors most of the time I felt Vikram is tortured just for few scenes where you can do the same in other ways.

Other than that some nice performances from Vikram (in some parts not so good) , Amy Jackson, Santhanam & rose.
    Exactly! not sure wats the reason for china episode and spend huge which can even be shot in India. I guess even producers force him to spend more.

Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We cant expect this type of movie from tamil ; definitely watchable and i enjoyed.Kudos to shankar and vikram....Every scene is showing the hardwork of the team.Typical shankar movie, here the subject is not a social issue just personal issue.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    twitter-la haters intha character-a vachu thaan, "vulgar" / "disgusting" athu ithu-nu post panraanga ...
    i didn't find anything special on that characterization though, what do you mean by "performance of rose" ?
    what do we mean by saying Vikram's performance?
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    So then would request Vikram not to do like this. Please take care of your health first.
    Performance doesn't mean putting on or shedding weight.
    Vikram is very capable actor to bring out emotions of audience just by body language/dialogue delivery/expressions. Hope he/anybody doesn't do it.
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched yesterday in DC with decent crowd....I felt the movie is lengthy and tiring to watch. Screenplay is pretty flat... this movie should directly get "A" certificate, no second thought of it.... Shankar definitely needs someone like sujatha which i even seen in Enthiran second half....It does not mean that i completely hate the movie... it's just that the movie need better treatment....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kiaara Sandhu @KiaaraSandhu 39m 39 minutes ago

Superstar #Vikram #I is Blockbuster. It collected Fantastic " 40 cr " Worldwide in Just 2 Days..!! Indian Fans GO Gaga over @iamAmyJackson.

(Editor in Indian Cinema Magazine UK..Indian Movies Survey & Boxoffice Expert..Member of British Censor Board..I m also Film Distributor in UK)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    Kiaara Sandhu @KiaaraSandhu 39m 39 minutes ago

Superstar #Vikram #I is Blockbuster. It collected Fantastic " 40 cr " Worldwide in Just 2 Days..!! Indian Fans GO Gaga over @iamAmyJackson.

(Editor in Indian Cinema Magazine UK..Indian Movies Survey & Boxoffice Expert..Member of British Censor Board..I m also Film Distributor in UK)

"She" is fake! She gave a "first lingaa review" too!
    This is a very big world!