Page 146 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I" has not clicked that well with Telugu audience. It might collect big but critics and gen telugu public did not appreciate like they did for anniyan or robo..

We have to see how these "hindi audience" take this movie!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    rediff review is good. critic Saraswathi is always generous!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    It is so happened that they can not bring down the rate for Rajini movies in order to maintain his "super star" status. If they bring down the price, what will "bigmouths" say?? Rajini is no longer a crowd puller, right?
    Irrespective of that, a big mouth can still divide the collection by half to prove that the # of people who watched the movie is equal to other hit movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by selvakumar; 15th January 2015 at 01:57 AM.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unlucky vikram... One time watchable

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Veeram_thala View Post
    Unlucky vikram... One time watchable

If WOM is not that much good then Aascar will promote the movie vigorously in tv with popular scene from movie..he has done that before..let see..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Irrespective of that, a big mouth can still divide the collection by half to prove that the # of people who watched the movie is equal to other hit movies.

Not sure I would agree with this theory. See, some people hate rajini. As you can see they even support this singaravelan. I have been watching these people for years.

In this movie I hear that a virus, demolishes his body and face. That's fine. But shankar did find a "remedy" for that too. One can criticize this. It might be scientifically impossible! But the badmouth will criticize this only if Rajini is there as a hero. So, a badmouth is going to badmouth no matter what the ticket price is. Bringing down the price gives more room to the bad-mouth! Not less!
    Last edited by thamiz; 15th January 2015 at 02:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with Singaravelan doing that is wrong because what he did is more like "backstabbing". The worst part is he is "losing money" by doing that. He made others losing money to (to some extent.. let it be 10-20%).

Listen to me, there are hubbers who told the same story for sivaji and enthiran in a week that there were only 70 people in the theatre because the ticket price was 200 ruppees in madurai. So, it is not uncommon to have less crowd inside. That has been happening for Rajini movies even before

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent effort by Vikram. But alas ...... on the whole, the movie is too plastic. Superficial. Fantastic locations and picturisation ... but lacks the punch.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not surprised Shankar would limp badly that without Sujatha (pillar behind Indian, Mudhalvan, Anniyan). Suba have a terrible track record post KO and Arrambam. Maattrraan was a flop and this one being half-baked, I too am worried about Anegan, as it's from same duo.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    In this movie I hear that a virus, demolishes his body and face. That's fine. But shankar did find a "remedy" for that too. One can criticize this. It might be scientifically impossible! But the badmouth will criticize this only if Rajini is there as a hero. So, a badmouth is going to badmouth no matter what the ticket price is. Bringing down the price gives more room to the bad-mouth! Not less!
    Don't you think every mass actor have their own haters. Isn't it normal and usual? I can never convince a Thala hater to criticize him less for logical loopholes in his movies. What matters is the common audience. Don't think Rajini is singled out here. We can't compare with Vikram. Hadn't been Ajith or Kamal or Rajini, the film would have received same brickbats.

Bottom line - you can never convince any hater.

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy