Page 119 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    Thats my point too.. But these people will not agree.. They will say poster fake da
    Pras,

What do you say about this? what should we do here after reading this? Be muted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    Can you help with the poster please... I am living in different world i think
    Seriously..if you living in different world...and don't know really about the I poster release on Jan 9th with the theatre listing...then you are completely on the wrong foot trying to create a confusion here..by posting irrelevant information...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    When did I confirm pongal release with poster?

Before Ya delay or after? ??

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    I saw ur post man ... Before u delete it ?? .. I consider our problem solved ... We will speak about ajith and Vikram later
    when to speak... Ajith is capable in his own right much more than Vikram...Vikram is a good actor but Ajith +1 step ahead
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    From Diwali, they never announced release date. So, you can understand the talks about guts and all. All were speculations about I. Ya confirmed release date unlike I.'that's what I am trying to mention in my posts .

I am not an aascar fan ... So i accept wathever u say ... He tried a lot to release for deepavali .. But Shankar wasnt ready ... Then they announced pongal (before YA right ?) ... And It will be for pongal !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    guess mappi has the poster with theatre listing...mappi...come to the rescue
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    The day when Thala55 aka YA pooja was done...I read AMR saying it as Pongal 2015 release....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not an aascar fan ... So i accept wathever u say ... He tried a lot to release for deepavali .. But Shankar wasnt ready ... Then they announced pongal (before YA right ?) ... And It will be for pongal !!!
    Shankar started this movie..hmm...atleast first news coming in May 2012 as Pras had opened this thread...it is more than 2 years in the making..AASCAR had wanted to release it during Diwali...but it got delayed due to some other reasons...and in the meantime they went for dubbing in Hindi and Telugu so that they could release simultaneously...or Hindi and Telugu was also ready much before?
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was supposed to be a pongal Release. Now they have turned to Jan 29th rendumkettan date. That too Thursday

Post Thanks / Like
    Pras,

AFAIK, the dates for I were not confirmed with poster until last few days. I get your point on Oscar. It is neither films problem. You know who created all these fear factor and why. Right for us, the loss is that we missed a chance to go against Shankar.