Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amy jackson
    AMY.jpg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may have collected more than 40 cr too. But all I am saying is, she is fake!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    Kiaara Sandhu @KiaaraSandhu 39m 39 minutes ago

Superstar #Vikram #I is Blockbuster. It collected Fantastic " 40 cr " Worldwide in Just 2 Days..!! Indian Fans GO Gaga over @iamAmyJackson.

(Editor in Indian Cinema Magazine UK..Indian Movies Survey & Boxoffice Expert..Member of British Censor Board..I m also Film Distributor in UK)

LOL same person posted that Jilla collected 77 crs in 2 days. But We all know what the end result was.

Vara vara twitter la evan post pannalum adhu officcial numbers aagiduthu! Latest was 12 days 100C ... director was the only source

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    LOL same person posted that Jilla collected 77 crs in 2 days. But We all know what the end result was.

Vara vara twitter la evan post pannalum adhu officcial numbers aagiduthu! Latest was 12 days 100C ... director was the only source
    True!! nowadays anyone can post any figures and fans are carrying it all over..even the popular box office tracker like sreedhar pillai cant justfiy the figure..he cant show the BO report and just like that they will post..Only the producer/distributor knows the actual collection..
    Last edited by USV; 16th January 2015 at 12:58 AM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

Who else you want the source to be? if u feel even the director is not trustworthy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Usman View Post
    Who else you want the source to be? if u feel even the director is not trustworthy
    I don't know the answer. I have maintained this for long. TN Box office is mostly a black box. No-one reveals actual figures because Ticket rates and # of shows are never fixed (unlike overseas where numbers are revealed)

TN is the only state where producers don't divulge the actual figures. They simply use the numbers to their advantage because the public are not aware of this. To be honest anyone call their movie a BB, but the actual public knows what it is!

Big name producers take a big ticket movie and if it flops they write it as loss to convert Black to White. If it turns a hit, you never hear from them.

Coming back to the original question of yours, The director was the only one to claim. His previous movie Hero (AKA Aamir has told that all this 100C thingy is a BS). But I'll leave it at this point!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    So then would request Vikram not to do like this. Please take care of your health first.
    Performance doesn't mean putting on or shedding weight.
    Vikram is very capable actor to bring out emotions of audience just by body language/dialogue delivery/expressions. Hope he/anybody doesn't do it.
    +1

Torturing self to fit in a role is not perfection in acting.... NT had acted in 100s of varying characters with probably one or two days observation of the character being played and then bring it live on the screen...... Vikram himself has natural acting talents...... for all his hardwork and efforts in Anniyan in playing the 3 characters to perfection...... the best and ultimate scene was in the climax where he was his own self and bringing the three characters only thru acting and not through any other physical changes
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

9. Likes venkkiram liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am 50-50 on that. If someone acts as a college guy, he should reduce weight. One of the problems that I have with certain films of NT is the same. Not just body language you should also look convincing. It all depends on how you can deliver it with least amount of effort. More of hard work vs smart work. As long as it is convincing it should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    Watched movie today
    Honestly speaking I couldn't come to conclusions whether I like the movie or not

But I can say one thing Shankar missed his mojo completely in this movie.
    Also I wanted to tell to shankar please spend only where it deserves just for the sake of showing bramaandam if you spend it will not help the movie always
    and more importantly please don't join the league of Bala in torturing actors most of the time I felt Vikram is tortured just for few scenes where you can do the same in other ways.

Other than that some nice performances from Vikram (in some parts not so good) , Amy Jackson, Santhanam & rose.

Not sure movie will be game changer of tamil cinema as it was projected nevertheless it will collect well :thanks to wide release:

same thought... & viram acting very artificial

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan View Post
    Watched.. Definitely not bad movie and same time not shankar's standard

+vikram's hardwork
    +ARR songs & visual by PC Sriram
    +comedy
    +makeup

-weak screenplay .. easily preditable
    -vikram's acting
    -BGM
    +1 (except comedy, number of double meaning dialogues).