Page 366 of 406 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4053

Thread: Khan Saheb Kamal Haasan's Jamaat/Jeba Koottam/Devasthaanam - Part 8

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Roja case was different, For a movie she was booked by the producers but kamal decided to change the Heroine..
    which movie was that ??

I too heard that Roja had complained once Kamal is not giving importance to heroines in his movies..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    which movie was that ??

I too heard that Roja had complained once Kamal is not giving importance to heroines in his movies..
    Vetri Vizha or Kalaignan - Prabhu was keen on having her as heroine.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Vetri Vizha or Kalaignan - Prabhu was keen on having her as heroine.
    oh .. should have been good.. Roja would have made a rocking pair with Kamal ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Continues to do the rounds ...

Nadhiya pair up with Kamal for the first time?

Drishyam, the Malayalam superhit film starring Mohan Lal and Meena in the lead roles is being remade in Telugu and Tamil Whil Venakatesh and Meena will reprise the lead roles in Telegu Ulaganayagan Kamalhassan is going to take up the role played by Mohan Lal in Tamil .

Regarding the heroine of the Tamil version, initially it was said that Meena would reprise the role played by her in Malayalam. Now we hear that popular Tamil and Malayalam heroine of the 1980's Nadhiya is being considered for the role.

Nadhiya pair up with Kamal for the first time'

Sources even say that Nadhiya has better chances to grab the offer since she has never paired up with Kamalhassan in the past. Meena has played the same role in Malayalam and she has already paired up with Kamal in the film Avvai Shanmugi.

Another version of the story says that Nadhiya may be included in the cast to play the role of the Lady Inspector General played by Asha Sarath in Malayalam.

The lead lady of Drishyam Tamil will be Nadhiya or Meena or some one else? We will have to wait for a few more weeks for things to get cleared

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...le/103492.html

Post Thanks / Like

NASSCOM ILF 2014: Day 3: Session 22:The Filmmaker in the Classroom: 5 Lessons on Leadership
    Speaker: Kamal Haasan

9. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘திரிஷ்யம்’ படம் ரீமேக்: கமலுடன் ஜோடி சேர போட்டிபோடும் நடிகைகள்

மோகன்லால், மீனா நடித்து மலையாளத்தில் ‘திரிஷ்யம்’ படம் வெளியாகி வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடியது. ரூ.50 கோடிக்கு மேல் வசூலையும் ஈட்டியது. இப்படத்தை வேறு மொழிகளில் ரீமேக் செய்ய போட்டா போட்டி நடக்கிறது.

தமிழ் ரீமேக்கில் கமலஹாசனும், தெலுங்கு ரீமேக்கில் வெங்கடேசும் நடிக்கின்றனர். இந்தியிலும் இப்படம் தயாராகிறது. மோகன்லால் கேரக்டரில் அக்ஷய்குமார் நடிப்பார் என தெரிகிறது.

மலையாளத்தில் நடித்த மீனாவையே தமிழிலும் கமல் ஜோடியாக நடிக்க வைக்க பரிசீலித்தனர். இருவரும் ஏற்கனவே அவ்வை சண்முகி படத்தில் இணைந்து நடித்துள்ளார்கள். பிறகு நதியாவும் பரிசீலிக்கப்பட்டார். கமலும் நதியாவும் இணைந்து படங்களில் இதுவரை நடிக்கவில்லை. இருவரில் ஒருவர் ஜோடியாவார் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்டது.

இந்த நிலையில் தற்போது சிம்ரன் பெயரும் அடிபடுகிறது. கமலும், சிம்ரனும் ‘பம்மல் கே சம்பந்தம்’, ‘பஞ்ச தந்திரம்’ படங்களில் இணைந்து நடித்துள்ளனர்.

சிம்ரன் டி.வி. நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் பங்கேற்று வருகிறார். சமீப காலமாக படங்கள் எதிலும் நடிக்கவில்லை. கமலுடன் நடித்து இன்னொரு ரவுண்ட் வர விரும்புவதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Simran headed for a strong comeback?

Have to see who will be it ?

It is well known that Kamalhassan is acting the male lead role in the Tamil remake of Mohanlal starrer Malayalam film Drishyam. The film directed by Jeetu Joseph had Meena playing Lal's wife. The Tamil versions is going to be helmed by the same director and the initial talks about the Ulaganayagan's pair in the film pointed to Meena. Later it was said that Nadhiya will replacey Meena in the Tamil version since the former has never acted with the Padma Bhushan actor.

Meena and Simran

Now some other sources reveal that Simran is one of the strong contenders for the role. Soruces also state that Simran has apparently conveyed her wish to pair up with Kamal for the third time after Pammal K.Sambandham and Panchathanthiram. The films released as back to back ventures of the Kamlahassan which lead to rumours linking the two.

Simran's marriage to Deepak Baga put an end to those rumours and in a few years Simran was back to acting. Though she has done a few memorable roles in silver screen like the one in Gautham Menon's Varanam Ayiram her second innings in k-town has not been so successful so far. Hence the actress started concentrating on small screen and is now busy with mega serials and television shows. If she grabs the offer to star in Drishyam Tamil version, it will surely help to stabilise her position in the tinsel world.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...le/103564.html

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moondram Pirai- One movie which still baffles me. Before pelting me with stones for my opinion ( and possible misinterpretation), I hope you read this with an open mind and correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still learning and evolving as a film student).

Kamal, comes across as a bit of a loner who resuces Sridevi and takes the role of her carer willingly. I'm with the director until this point but he completely shocks me when he begins to show a completely sane man who is a teacher (which again borders on a carer role) developing feelings for a woman who has regressed into the mind of a young kid (taking on the teacher-younger student dynamic now) who he knows is in no capacity to return his feelings. It seems twisted and wrong on so many levels and maybe that is what the director intended to accomplish, I have no idea. I have the strongest feeling the romantic angle was introduced for commercial purposes and somehow marred the beauty of what could have otherwise been a world class movie. Any takers to enlighten this young mind??
    Last edited by Stardust; 18th February 2014 at 11:15 AM.

13. Likes venkkiram liked this post