Page 389 of 406 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4053

Thread: Khan Saheb Kamal Haasan's Jamaat/Jeba Koottam/Devasthaanam - Part 8

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some excerpts from Sigaram-Thodu audio release.

Kamal Haasan - "Sorry that I had to come a little late. This is my family's function. I have almost stalled Uttama Villain's last two day shoot to attend this audio launch. Vikram Prabhu will very soon find a place for himself surpassing his family history. People who believe on genes, keep it yourself, it is hard-work that will take you places. Vikram Prabhu is progressing on a faster rate only because of his tireless efforts and nothing more. This film has to succeed. It means a lot to me"

K.S.Ravikumar - "More than attending the audio launch of my assistant's film, I rushed all the way from Bangalore to meet Kamal sir, since its been so long. I can congratulate my assistant whenever I want, but getting to see Kamal sir and all of my friends is what I'm kicked about. This film will be a sure shot hit. All the best to the team"

Gaurav - "I'm a Kamal fanatic. I read anything that has something about him. When I grew up, all my walls had Kamal sir posters. My audio launch happening under his presence is a blessing. I have the world's greatest dad and Sigaram Thodu is a script very close to my heart. With Tom Cruise, sorry I call Sathyaraj that way, to play the father role, the story I had in mind just elevated to a whole new level. Vikram has it all in the genes. He is a remarkable actor who has tested the waters of humor for the first time. He will go a long way. With my cast and crew, I cordially request you all for your support and encouragement"

Sathyaraj - "I play a cop dad in this film. Starting from Kadamai Kanniyam Kattupadu (KKK) I've been playing police officer roles. It was Kamal sir who saw a hero in me and made an authentic police story, KKK, for the first time. Coming to the producers, UTV Motion Pictures had a huge agreement for me to be duly signed. There were a list of ordinances that had to be signed stating, if the actor fails to be a good actor or if his/her voice is not decent enough to be dubbed there will be last minute changes made. I have been in the industry for 36 years and I have never come across such properly planned constructs for film shooting. On a funny note, just by using Thagudu Thagudu dialogue I'm what I'm now, dare not change my voice even if it's bad during the dubbing. I got the chance to act for the very first time by doing the Parasakthi dilalogue. Please make necessary changes to actors like us when you make agreements.

My brother Prabhu has been a little tight with Vikram Prabhu. After Ivan Vera Mathiri, I made a call to him and told, Vikram Prabhu has done a splendid job. Prabhu said, Vikram Prabhu's dance could have been better. Now you all saw the song visuals. Prabhu ? Care to appreciate your son now ? During Kumki I said, Vikram Prabhu, next Parasakthi is ready. Now let me tell you all, next Thanga Pathakam is ready. I thank Imman, the cinematographer and the editor for their amazing support. This heroine Monal. I have to tell you. What a beauty she is. When the songs were played, I winked at Prabhu. She looks gorgeous.

Coming to the captain of the ship, Gaurav has the knack of handling equipment and being a task master. I was floored by Virumaandi's shot progressions. After Kamal sir, I can say, Gaurav is the best in the trade when it comes to technicalities. I wish this film all success"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on! Kamal should stop attending song/movie release function for these kind of yound buds who just starting their journey in cinema. If he says "its hard work that would take you places", then why those youngsters who done only 2/3 movies should receive a red carpet welcome from industry genius like Kamal?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan at Sigaram Thodu Audio and Trailer Launch

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Come on! Kamal should stop attending song/movie release function for these kind of yound buds who just starting their journey in cinema. If he says "its hard work that would take you places", then why those youngsters who done only 2/3 movies should receive a red carpet welcome from industry genius like Kamal?
    Why can not us see this as a motivational stuff?
    Ithula pizhai ethuvum irukkura pola thonela...

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of them esp. KSR wanted to talk more about Kamal than the movie or Vikram Prabhu ! The biggest reason for Kamal and other seniors to grace this is mainly for NT and Prabhu .. rather than Sigaram-Thodu or Vikram Prabhu

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Why not, Venki. There is a particular phrase you might be familiar with. The act of giving back. Kamal is doing exactly that. Just imagine the amount of inspiration fledgling filmakers and actors would get just from hearing this man out.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Why not, Venki. There is a particular phrase you might be familiar with. The act of giving back. Kamal is doing exactly that. Just imagine the amount of inspiration fledgling filmakers and actors would get just from hearing this man out.
    Right in theory but he doesn't attend each and every actor's new audio release after putting his own shoot away. This is only for the cinematic loyalty to NT family. He says that actually:

"This is my family's function. I have almost stalled Uttama Villain's last two day shoot to attend this audio launch."
    Last edited by bill4u; 7th August 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Right in theory but he doesn't attend each and every actor's new audio release after putting his own shoot away. This is only for the cinematic loyalty to NT family. He says that actually:

"This is my family's function. I have almost stalled Uttama Villain's last two day shoot to attend this audio launch."
    சரியா சொன்னீங்க. ஆனால் குடும்ப விழா சகிதம் வந்து கலந்துக்கிறென்னு சொன்னால் அவருடைய வளைந்து கொடுக்கும் தன்மையை நாமும் சகித்துக்கொள்ளலாம். ஆனால் "it is hard-work that will take you places. Vikram Prabhu is progressing on a faster rate only because of his tireless efforts and nothing more. This film has to succeed. It means a lot to me " - இதெல்லாம் வே டூ மச். அப்படியே பாராட்டுகிறார் என்றால் படம் வெளியாகி விமர்சகர்களால் / மக்களால் விக்ரம் பிரபுவின் நடிப்பு புகழப் படும்போது கமலும் பத்திரிக்கைகளில் அதைப் பற்றி நாலு வரிகள் புகழ்ந்து சொல்லட்டும். அப்படித்தான் கமல் படம் ஓடும்போதெல்லாம் பாலச்சந்தர், பாரதிராஜா போன்ற சமகாலத்து நட்சத்திர இயக்குனர்கள் வாயாரப் புகழ்வார்கள். அதைவிட்டு, "This film has to succeed. It means a lot to me " என பேசுவது வேடிக்கையாக இருக்கு. கமல் என்றைக்குமே படம் வெளியாகும்போதே இதுபோன்ற தோள்தட்டி உற்சாகப் படுத்தும் ஆளே கிடையாது.
    Last edited by venkkiram; 7th August 2014 at 11:46 PM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought all the shooting was over for UV but he says there is still 2 days left. So this year also it is only 1 movie release after a gap of 18+ months. Hopefully he can start and finish Papanasam soon.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats Papanasam? Movie location or name? Dont tell me Perarasu is directing Drishyam remake
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..