Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I OWE CD - A new Initiative by Raaja sirs fans to release Unreleased works of Raaja

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

I OWE CD - A new Initiative by Raaja sirs fans to release Unreleased works of Raaja

We formed a small group to release all albums of Raaja sir irrespective of language. We are releasing old gems of Raaja sir. the first set will be for the following movies

We are approaching Universal Music for re-release or release of old albums - Eeravizhi Kaviyangal, Metti, Aaradanai, Archanai Pookkal, Achaani in 2 CDs

We are getting a minimal 100 INR per month as a subscription to ensure that these cds get released

Please support us by joining this place http://ilaiyaraajafans.ning.com/

For more details contact kameshratnam at gmail dot com

Thanks

Kamesh

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    1. WE HAVE NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST. NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST

2. WE JUST GO TO AUDIO COMPANIES AND APPROACH THEM TO RELEASE THE CDS. We will order the cds and get it from the distributors only.

Our last meeting held in chennai on 8.4.2012 is as follows

Akbar Basha Abdul Samath
    Dear fans of Ilaiyaraaja,

In today's meeting it has been decided to do pre-orders for Tamil Sri Ramarajyam Audio CD.

Next Pre-orders for Mudalvar Mahaathma.

Next approaching Universal Music for re-release or release of old albums - Eeravizhi Kaviyangal, Metti, Aaradanai, Archanai Pookkal, Achaani in 2 CDs

Approaching Bhavna Talwar or concerned person for release of Audio CD with Pre-orders.

Approaching Tarangini Audios for re-release of 5-6 Malayalam old films.

People attended the meeting committed that they contribute by ordering 20 CDs each now to approach Universal Audios.

Members who contribute will be invited as members in closed group called "Ilaiyaraaja Original CD Buyers" Group at ilaiyaraajafans.ning.com

Just to have better communication and control people have to at the new network.

Akbar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamesh,
    Very Good initiative. But for all old soundtracks, Agi music has the copyrights, right? If so, how Universal music can release the soundtrack?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah... Fantastic guys!

I support the project. I learn more about it this evening.

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY AND JOYOUS TAMIL NEW YEAR WITH SHRI.ILAYARAJA'S SANGEETHAM! , RAJA for enhancing our lives with your music, without your music, this world will be a very boring & taxing place.

vinatha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a ton for your support

We have approached companies that still have the rights and we dont about other music companies.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Devaraagam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys,

I am with you for gettng the initiatives..by the way sri rama rajyam tamil is getting released? I am not found the information.
    Music Unities Everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    How does this work ? Last time, I ordered, I paid and still have not received the CD for kamagni etc.
    Do I have to order 20CDs ? Can somebody co-ordinate group orders from TFMPage for people in the US , please ?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaraagam View Post
    Hi guys,

I am with you for gettng the initiatives..by the way sri rama rajyam tamil is getting released? I am not found the information.
    Devaragam,

Tamil SRR audio is out and is declared superhit, as per news paper ads. Movie is slated for a month end release.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I joined it. Vonly problem, it is asking for current location, a must. I lied that I am in Others TN
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Devaraagam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teja View Post
    Devaragam,

Tamil SRR audio is out and is declared superhit, as per news paper ads. Movie is slated for a month end release.
    I have my friends to check it out in TN for me. let see. I Feel its not available in market
    Music Unities Everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast