Page 152 of 389 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3888

Thread: Kugan's Kitchen Part 7

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அட... ஜவ்வரிசி பாயசம் !

anna.. margaine edhukku ? normal ghee koodadha ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by madhu View Post
    Thanks kuganji for karuveppilai recipes.

Dev... thogaiyal senju vacha.. oru full cup oru veLaikku pOthadhungO....

enga veetula only a small plant now.. But its always look like a skeleton.. ( he he.. whenever I go near the plant some leaves will be transferred to mouth - of course after washing )
    Correctaa sonnenga anna... made the thogaiyal today and enjoyed it with white rice as well as with curd rice...

karuvepillai thaane... adress sollunga... naalaike oru maraththai anuppiduren...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Kuganka, thanks for the nice curry leaves chutney and thogayal recipes.
    Please if you have kindly post curry leaves gravy and curry leaves rice recipes.
    also any simple dishes with tofu.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Thanks Raj uncle... that's a nice tip...but the prob is we have like 4 fully grown karuvepillai TREES and more than 10 plants... so I doubt if we'll ever get to use the powder... we give the leaves to our neighbors and also to the ppl who run those mess near our home... appadiyum niraya waste aagudhu...
    dev: You have a great business opportunity! Dry all leaves, powder them and pack them in bottles. Then advertise:

" Home made curry leaf powder from home grown curry leaves. No additives and no preservatives. On sale now. You get two bottles for the price of one. Or you may barter your surplus vegetables and fruits in exchange for curry leaf powder. Hurry up. Offer valid while supply lasts. "

I would have volunteered to be your marketing manager. But, I am too far away!

(The fact is that I was far removed from marketing when I worked! )
    " I think there is a world market for may be five computers". IBM Chairman Thomas Watson in 1943.

Post Thanks / Like
    @raj uncle... nalla idea thaan...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Post Thanks / Like
    K, inniku BF was idli with karuvepillai chutney... yummy!!!... ini naanul oru 2 days karuvepillaiku break vititu aprom unga next recipeaa seiyuren... illena ennai veetai vittu thorathiduvaanga...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    karuvepillai thogayal and chutney... yummy yummmy... romba naal aachu idha senju... thanks for reminding this K
    எந்தன் காதல் சொல்ல என் இதயம் கையில் வைத்தேன்...!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree View Post
    karuvepillai thogayal and chutney... yummy yummmy... romba naal aachu idha senju... thanks for reminding this K
    edhukkum fridge ulle nalla thedi parunga. pona vatti senju vachadhe appadiye iruppadha sonnanga

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    kugan,

i am better now. so many curry leaves receipe. my mom makes curry leaves chutney, which is very tasty. specially for travelling this is too good.

curry leaves - 1 hand full (tender leaves)
    dry red chilly - 5 big
    garlic cloves - 4 medium size
    tamarind - one small nellikai size
    salt - reqd
    tadka - gingelly oil, rai and urad dhal, curry leaves

in a kadai add 1/2 tsp oil, in slow fire, fry red chilly make it sure, it should not turn black. then grind altogether like a fine paste except garlic, once it is ground finely add garlic, again grind to a smooth paste. now give tadka with gingelly oil (may be 2 tblsp), rai, urad dhal and curry leaves. transfer tadka to chutney.

make hot idlis, apply this chutney on top of it, apply some oil and keep it. after 2 or 3 hours have it. idli soaked with curry leaves chutney will be tasty.

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    K, inniku BF was idli with karuvepillai chutney... yummy!!!... ini naanul oru 2 days karuvepillaiku break vititu aprom unga next recipeaa seiyuren... illena ennai veetai vittu thorathiduvaanga...
    aanaalum ungalukku ivvlo thannadakkam aagaathu..