View Poll Results: What is ur choice?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Who cares...as long as I am entertained.

2 22.22%
  • Dark themes is not a big problem

1 11.11%
  • I prefer gripping creative stories, climax which leaves me with a fresh feel

6 66.67%
  • Happy fairy tales/ masala mixes/ family senti alls well that ends well

0 0%

Thread: What kinda stories / climax you prefer

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Violence entha kAlattulathAn illa. Cavemen would gather and talk about how they massacred their rivals, raped the women and killed the children. These stories translated into mythology and legends which are filled with violence. It is considered normal for a noble man in Roman empire to have little boys as servants and companions. By keep telling stories with lots of butterfly and ladybirds, we are being in denial.

Films does not have to be too real, then they are documentaries, but it should reflect a bit of life so that we can relate to them. And there are violence everywhere, around us, sometimes within our family.

A little bit of everything should be there, and that makes a very entertaining film.

But then....but then....I guess as you age you tend to be a lot more calmer. I am rewriting the novel I wrote eleven years ago, and I find myself removing the violent scenes

Fav ending: Open type, let the viewer do the interpretation and beat each other up till bloody pulp

Example: 2001: Space Odyssey
    Tamil film example: Gauvaram - did anyone think how he died?
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement