Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any JK Rowling / Harry Potter fans there?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic whisperz
    harry potter sux..............................
    Wow.......surprised to see u here as well!
    Neways, I bet u havn't read a single HP book so far to be able to say for sure tat it sux!!

as a matter of fact i have read them to see what alllllll the hype was about......... i found them to be quite boring.......................... just not my genre of book............

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As the clocks tick for the D-Day tomorow, here's the official summary of HP6 relased by Bloomsbury..

http://www.bloomsbury.com/harrypotte...opy%20Released
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio
    As the clocks tick for the D-Day tomorow, here's the official summary of HP6 relased by Bloomsbury..

Tks for the link, Akka! I just pre-ordered mine from Fabmall (B'lore).......jus sent the cheque for payment (Rs. 744) today....they said they'll be sending out the book soon as they get them 2moro......jus can't wait to get it.....finally!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher

Tks for the link, Akka! I just pre-ordered mine from Fabmall (B'lore).......jus sent the cheque for payment (Rs. 744) today....they said they'll be sending out the book soon as they get them 2moro......jus can't wait to get it.....finally!!!!!!
    Really surprised how costly the book is in India! Here, in Australia, Borders is offering for $15, and that is less than Rs 500!!!

Anyway, good reading, folks!
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    LST,

Bookshops in Chennai now offer the book at around Rs 600+ Anyway, I did a pre-order long time back for Rs 764..

Some stores in the US have inadvertently sold HBP much before the release date and the initial reports are this book is quite shocking and leaves us on a 'cliff'..

Another 24 hours..cant wait..
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I guess I should introduce myself first.I am not quite new to this forum though this is the first time Ive visited this thread.Was suprised to find this thread infact . I am a huuuggggeee HP fan and have read all the books relased so far atleast 3 times each .
    My fav book of the series so far is The prisioner of Azkaban and my fav character is hmmm...i gotto think a bit about that..cant decide on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Avanthika
    I think Snape is the coolest teacher at Hogwarts. He is tough, and won't allow slacking. I love quittege. It was a wonderfully thought up sport. What do you guys think about it?

You are definitely in Slytherin !!!

BTW did any of you know that JKR has published 2 other books relating to the series.One is called Quiddich through the ages (all the info abt quiddich) and the other is Magical creatures( dont remember the name exactly..but it gives info about all the magical creatures plants and animals encountered in the books)

Post Thanks / Like
    LST,

Bookshops in Chennai now offer the book at around Rs 600+ Anyway, I did a pre-order long time back for Rs 764..

Some stores in the US have inadvertently sold HBP much before the release date and the initial reports are this book is quite shocking and leaves us on a 'cliff'..

Another 24 hours..cant wait..
    Hey..I just heard of one store in Cananda which sold the books last week by mistake.The courts then ordered the people who bought the books not to discuss it,lend it to anyone,or even read it before tomorrow.
    Cant wait till tomorrow..am going to the store at 12 today to get the book

Post Thanks / Like
    as a matter of fact i have read them to see what alllllll the hype was about......... i found them to be quite boring.......................... just not my genre of book............
    Y read them all to find out how the book is??You could have just read one to decide if you like that style of writing.Cant imagine why a person would read 5 books to decide if he likes the series or not

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanjinika
    Y read them all to find out how the book is??You could have just read one to decide if you like that style of writing.Cant imagine why a person would read 5 books to decide if he likes the series or not

when have i said i read them ALL?!?!

Post Thanks / Like
    anyway......... the latest book was release early at a grocery store in Vancouver, Canada by accident........... and a gag order was released.................

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast