Thread: How to name it - Concert by Bhavadharini

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

How to name it - Concert by Bhavadharini

Message from Bhavadharini on twitter

Bhavatharini @bhavatharini
    Wow!!25years of dads nonfilm album how to name it and nothing but wind.follow this link bit.ly/zV5tnN and give your feedback

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YxNXc6MQ#gid=0

Hi friends,

25 years ago, my father set out to create an album that was an inspired celebration of
    Bach and Thiagaraja. The result was the album “How To Name It” and it quickly captured the
    hearts of millions. Today, I plan to organize live performances to celebrate 25 years of 'How to
    Name It'. While I sat down with my team to decide about the content of the show, I thought it will
    be a great idea to take your suggestions. We are also planning a world tour of this show, so your
    suggestions will help us greatly. The shows will be performed by leading artistes Ganesh & Kumaresh!
    Please come forward and give your suggestions by means of this survey form. Will meet you all soon
    at the shows!

Regards,
    Bhavatharini
    * Required

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea!

Personally, I would request them to not include "all" the pieces...the one with some silence, sax sounds etc was and is quite boring to me and I'm not sure how many will like it...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    While obviously this is motivated partly by seeing IR's music as appan sotthu to be capitalised by the vaarisus, I am glad that Bhava, Karthik have not gone the MSV Murali or the Soundarya Rajinikanth way trying to blatantly use their father's charisma and/or money in worthless endeavours. Yuvan ofcourse stands on his own legs. Ia m proud of my karthikeyan thambi especially - chance-E illainAlim, no attempts like msv murali or wasting his father's reputation/money. Somtimes, piLLaiya pethA you get more than iLaniru and kaNNEru

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    First my thanks to Ganesh Kumaresh for their ADHRISHTA & RAAGA PRAVAAHAM albums, I immensely enjoy them.

Now, good luck to Bhava.
    But some moments in this album, I too feel it's not serene for me.

track- Don't Compare

Enchanting violin, strings classical pieces but the drumming percussion
    takes away the pleasure of serenity for me. It makes the track more poppish music. (though I immensely enjoy pop IR's cinema songs like poo malarndhida, maappilikku maaman manasu....etc- adhu vera vishayam)
    around 3:56 mood changes , 4 :௦௦ - 4:06 டொயீ என்று ஒரு சத்தம் ..அதெல்லாம் not working for me !

vinatha.
    Last edited by baroque; 20th February 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    arumaiyaana yOsanai! Ganesh-Kumaresh, nalla thErvu . Bhava, vettri undagattum .

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, the synth work in both these albums are mostly underwhelming (except for psychedelic effects at some places). Bhava took a fantastic decision of re-creating the synth keys and drums parts with real instruments for the NBW concert, and the effect was top-notch (those killer bass+trumpet+drums portions were bombastic!). Hoping it'd be the same in this one as well.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reply from Bhavatharini
    Bhavatha Sabari
    Hi thanx for your interest I'm really happy about it, pls share the survey with ur group, based on the survey i have decide the venue in chennai and other places

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, Kamesh.
    yeah.. I found it and filled it.
    If he is coming to Bay area too, that will be FANTASTIC!
    Vinatha.