very good job, congratulations to Mr.Nov & Mr.Ragkesh

Radhakrishnan
    அன்றும் இன்றும் என்றும் நடிகர்திலகத்தின் நிரந்தர ரசிகன்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murali sir

When is Karnan re - releasing ? Is it being shown in UK ? I have seen this movie so many times on DVD, never had a chance to see it on big screen, as I did not exist when the movie was released. It would be awesome to see my favourite movie on big screen!
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 20th February 2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Raghu,

Will update you shortly the release dates and the proposed screening in UK etc. As of now the Tamilnadu screening is tentatively fixed as March mid.

Regards

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Murali Srinivas View Post
    Dear Raghu,

Will update you shortly the release dates and the proposed screening in UK etc. As of now the Tamilnadu screening is tentatively fixed as March mid.

Regards

Many thanks Murali sir
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update Murali Sir. Would be watching Karnan on big screen .

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Murali Srinivas View Post
    Anyhow while I attend the function tomorrow, will try to get some info on this.
    Thanks Murali
    The last Sivaji film I saw on the big screen in the early 80s was Puthiya Paravai!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV , Yethavathu oru padam suggest pannunga download panni pakkuraen intha weekend.

May be a silly question - Sivaji yethavathu action movie nadichirukaara like in MGR line ?

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its not really silly Vinod, avarum avar pangukku sila action moviesla nadicjirukkaru, tho those are not to my liking.

I suggest you watch Thanga Pathakkam this weekend. It traces a story of a righteous police inspector whose dot comes from his own son!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    I love his lighthearted movies more than his serious ones. Kalatta kalyanam, Sabash meena, Thaavani kanavugal, Sumathi en sundari (thanks to Saradha's intro post in NT thread for this one) etc. I have seen more movies after reading the posts in the NT thread.
    Perfect way to start enjoying NT.

My wife is a good example. From Rajini/Madhavan tamil films only non-fan, she started watching with me these films. Then, films that had element of humour in it, than the serious ones.

If you have seen the comedy, you'd be surprised to find humour even in his serious films. The pa-varisai films for instant has energetic spontaneous humours if not from NT, but from the co-stars which make watching the films even more enjoyable.

Who would have guessed that my fav APN film of his, Saraswathy Sabatham, could be so funny. Only watching it with her made me even giggle silly.

So, Selva did the right thing. Start from comedy. Don't go to Muthal Mariyathai and Devar Magan and stop there. Those are nothing compared to brilliant job he did way back when he started in Parasakhti.

Thanks for starting this thread NOV. I'll see if I can contribute here.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Sivaji yethavathu action movie nadichirukaara like in MGR line ?
    Thanga Churangam

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast