Thread: Baby Cute Samantha

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    interested can buy the book.. others can see here itself..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    darling is so gorgeous..
    Honest ,av front cover mattum thaana..

Post Thanks / Like
    idhu mattumthan parthen (in FB - vikatan paga)... i think, book will be in stores from tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    darling is so gorgeous..
    latest by AF is one of her best.. i like it very much.. i've seen that long back

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Hope it is "only for" starting a new thread and posting few pictures of Bips and not for anything else
    Of Course! but then the list could extend to Mallika Sherawat, Shwetha Menon ....
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SAUCY SAM
    She is smart, savvy and gorgeous and for someone so young knows just what she wants. And, she owns the credit of being the most googled star down south. Just when the movie world was going for skimpily clad, navel showing, heavy done up glamorous heroines, in walked Samantha with her kohl-rimmed eyes and beatific smile and won over millions of hearts, proving that skin show isn't everything. Let's know of this exceptionally professional actor in her own words…

Tell us about growing up?
    I had a very normal childhood and grew up without glitz and glamour. I have two elder brothers who bully me continuously, it's like any other siblings.

How and why acting?
    I never really thought of it. It is circumstances and situation that brought me here with one leading to the other from modeling in college days to invitation for movie auditions.

Your opinion about Tollywood
    I think it's my life right now hence I can't really have an opinion about it. It gave me a break and everything I have asked for.

What was going on in your mind while facing the movie camera for the first time?
    It wasn't so much about facing the camera, but it was facing Gautam Menon, the director whom I idolized throughout. I was wondering if I could perform before him. Moreover, at that time I didn't know the language - Telugu - at all. It was all the more scary for me.

How hard was it to learn Telugu dialogues and lipsynching?
    I used to mug up dialogues before every shot. Now things are a bit better, I'm comfortable; I can get the message across with much more ease.

Two movies down. Latest projects and upcoming roles
    I am extremely blessed to do the movies that I am doing right now. I am doing Dookudu with Mahesh Babu and Eega with Rajamouli, it is like a dream come true. Next in the pipeline is a movie with Gautam Menon again, a love story and also another one with Vinayak Sir and Nandini Reddy, the director of Ala Modalayindi.

Are you picky about your projects and roles? What appeals to you?
    For me, it is an immediate 'yes' or 'no'. What's important for me is to connect with the script or the director who narrates the story. At times, it gets difficult to choose also. However I think all the projects I have chosen have tremendous potential.

Role or image you would love to associate with - bubbly, character roles, girl next door, glam?
    I wish every girl could be slotted in the categories you mentioned but it doesn't work like that.

Dream role?
    The very first role - Jessie. I don't think I could have asked for a better start.

What did you do with your first earning from your first movie?
    I bought myself a diamond ring.

A perfect example of 'beauty with a brain' Samantha impressed us completely with her sharp and smart answers for our quick one-liners.

When not on shoot - what are you on to?
    watch movies, am a big time movie buff. I eat, breathe and sleep movies. Right now, Megamind, a 3-D animation film is my favorite. It is brilliant and hilarious. If not movies, then definitely just hanging out with my childhood buddies.

Unforgettable moments – personal and professional
    The first day of my shoot with Gautam Menon, not because it turned out to be a super hit but because I was chosen for the role.Personally quite a lot, my birthdays with my loved ones around me, change about how I looked at life, also the feel when I transformed from a brat to matured individual who understands life.

Three things the world doesn't know about you?
    "They don't know, they shouldn't know," says Samantha with a naughty smile."I don't think I am all that at all. I am the most normal person not a diva; I can never associate with glamour. I am known as an actor only because of my acting which I love.

Are you a reel person in real life?
    I am not even a reel person in reel life!! I am an extremely grounded person and don't take my work home.

Taken or still searching?
    I am not looking for a relationship, but let's say"I am not single," blushes Sam.

Drive on car or a bike ride?
    Would rather sleep. No drives.

What do we find in your bedroom?
    Nothing special. A lot of clothes, shoes. No stuffed toys for sure, I would definitely die if they are there.