Thread: Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan "ARRAMBAM"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teaser2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it really matter that the name Ajith is not written on the poster? the name put or not is already widespread like a forest fire that the movie protagonist is none other than thala ajith.

Only for some of the unknown unpopular actors you would require to say who acts in the movie
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    Does it really matter that the name Ajith is not written on the poster? the name put or not is already widespread like a forest fire that the movie protagonist is none other than thala ajith.

Only for some of the unknown unpopular actors you would require to say who acts in the movie
    well said bro
    Live and let Live...

Post Thanks / Like
    Vishnuvardhan hasn't revealed too much and also the new teaser just introduces us to various characters in the movie. Waiting for a 2 to 3 mins trailer soon.
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    woow Raana & Thala going to massive combo

Post Thanks / Like
    Arrambam First Look Jaya Tv program

Post Thanks / Like
    I got to say one thing that Jaya tv anchor was horrible.

The questions put :sigh:
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    There ain't any detail abt the movie ...
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    siv.s thanks for the first look arrambam jaya tv program. really enjoyed it.... and had a good laugh with arya and vishuvardan.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.thehindu.com/features/cin...?homepage=true
    The long-awaited announcement that Ajith’s multi-starrer is to be titled Arrambam has come at a time when the film is almost complete. The immediate question that arose after the announcement was what did this “beginning” refer to? “We didn’t want an extravagant title. I could have just named the film ‘Thala’, but I knew it would focus too much on the star and not on the film. That’s why I zeroed in on Arrambam (‘Beginning’ in English),” says the film’s director, Vishnuvardhan. This 'beginning' refers to the ordinary man’s fight against an important issue in society. Declining to state what the issue is, the filmmaker simply says it is ‘a fictional story based on a real incident’.

The phenomenal success of the filmmaker’s earlier collaboration with Ajith, Billa, which showcased the actor as a stylish gangster, could not have made things easy. What frame of mind was Vishnuvardhan in before starting to work on this film? “Obviously, I didn’t want to repeat the style and treatment of Billa. There are no black coats, sunglasses or ramp walk in this film. Also, Arrambam isn’t a gangster flick. While Billa was basically old wine in a new bottle, this film has action in its DNA. I have given it a contemporary touch,” says Vishnuvardhan.

Strong characterisation

Despite the fact that this is an ‘Ajith Kumar film’, one can’t help but notice its stellar cast: Ajith, Nayantara, Arya, Tapsee, Rana Daggubati, Mahesh Manjrekar, Atul Kulkarni… How difficult was it to write a script to justify their presence in the film? “Even as I was writing the script, I found that each of these characters gradually grew stronger. That is how Arya, who plays a hacker in the film, was roped in. None of the actors in the film play trivial characters. Every character has been so designed that if removed from the script, the film will fall apart,” he explains. The film’s speciality, says Vishnu, lies in the way it unfolds in a non-linear fashion. “The characters come with multi-layers that peel off as the story evolves,” he says.

Can fans expect to see a different side of Ajith in this film? “Indeed. You will notice that his energy level has gone up. He has no inhibitions as an actor. He is someone who will do anything if the character demands it,” he says.