Page 26 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan "ARRAMBAM"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    But after hearing the comment, "Mathiyathaar thalaivaasal mithikka vendaam"
    Ithu enna comment?. Whatever, thappaana intention'la irukaathunga.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoo View Post
    I think his speech about current generation music .....nothing to do with thala
    Yes, just for example IR used his name. Nothing intentional.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought of posting that video in Funny thread going by SAC gesture from start of the video.
    But till yesterday i thought only uploader misunderstood what IR iyya was telling
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raaja sir epovume face to face pesithaan pazhakkam..
    puramuthugu'la pesura aalai vida raaja sir evlo mel..
    more than his statement, i heard thala is doing a gud rapport with raaja sir...
    he is attending all the IR's home function...
    Last edited by lmkbabu; 15th October 2012 at 09:30 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    Ithu enna comment?. Whatever, thappaana intention'la irukaathunga.
    I understand what you are concluding from his speech. But to me it looks different. There was no need to bring Ajith into the discussion.
    Just imagine Thala saying something similar on ilayaraja. The way people would have received and reacted for that will be different.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BM, u r right. In one way Raja is trying to say both Ajith and Vijay are focusing only on Mass Masala movies so classical stuff won't fit in thier movies.

IR has done, doing, capable to do in future, all types of genres, all type of music. He has covered very vast. What about VijayAjith. Are they very much versatile?!

Vijay has done few movies and even sung in IR's music. Ajith has not done single film but has expressed his respect on Raja sir many times. He has reportedly said to Venkat Prabhu to prepare a village script for him, with IR music (Pattaasaa irukkum!) So both are in good terms and they themselves has no worry on Raja sir.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing wrto questioning versatility here and i believe raja ajith are in good terms
    Nothing new or surprising to say but stil would like to reiterate Ajith is much more capable as *actor* than what hub world here prejudices
    Hmm being a mass star is such a big sin these days often giving embarrasment to their fans

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parthyy, being mas star is not sin but it pales out if the subject chosen becomes similar. Mass means Collection, records. Thats the one single thing which everyone looks upon so tremendous pressure too is applied on the star. ITs very tough to stay successfully as a Mass Hero.

Ajith has acting capabilities yes it was proved in 90s itself but later he kind of stepped to mass only movies.

Raja's comment actually shud be taken as light joke, nothing like insulting et all. Raja himself has worked on lots of mass masala movies in both Tamil and Telugu.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Prabo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adadaa intha chinna vishayatha serious-a eduththukalamaa? Infact, I am happy Raja mentioned Ajith there The point he was trying to make is that the current trend stories doesn't allow to use mellifluous songs like it used to be. Raja for his experience and superior talent can comment/critize current day technicians.
    Hac in hora.....sine mora

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Prabo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    BM, u r right. In one way Raja is trying to say both Ajith and Vijay are focusing only on Mass Masala movies so classical stuff won't fit in thier movies.

IR has done, doing, capable to do in future, all types of genres, all type of music. He has covered very vast. What about VijayAjith. Are they very much versatile?!

Vijay has done few movies and even sung in IR's music. Ajith has not done single film but has expressed his respect on Raja sir many times. He has reportedly said to Venkat Prabhu to prepare a village script for him, with IR music (Pattaasaa irukkum!) So both are in good terms and they themselves has no worry on Raja sir.
    Raja composed music for 'Thodarum' movie directed by Ramesh Kanna. I don't think Ajith interferes in Music department. The only time I ever heard Ajith interfering was when he recommended Dharan for Kireedom. As Dharan couldn't do due to some health problems, he recommended GVP. Both MD's gave hits in Parijatham and Veyil respectively at that time. Other than that it's directors choice only. Even the continuous roping in of Yuvan is more of director's choice. When Charan came in-between, the music was automatically Bharadwaj. The other acor you are saying, I think has done 3 movies with Raja, out of which 2 were Fazil's where he doesn't have any say. So, it's not out of any special love for Raja's music.
    Hac in hora.....sine mora